Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,080 results
All reviews garden suite set theatre no lift front bar the penthouse main bar from start to finish wedding venue central location checking out hen party bar food lovely room nightclub sean bridies ballroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2022

Do not stay here on a Friday or Saturday if you are a family or have kids. My family and I stayed in a room above the nightclub and it was the worst experience I’ve ever had in a hotel. The music was so loud our room was shaking. While it may state in the policy that the hotel is above the nightclub we were not informed when we checked in and we should’ve been offered the opportunity to move room if need be. Not worth the money at all the food was also mediocre. Would not recommend staying here it’s a joke.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Langton House, Owner at Langtons Hotel Kilkenny, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry to read that you did not enjoy your recent experience with us.

If you wish to contact us directly, to discuss these issues further, our direct email address is reservations@langtons.ie.

Reviewed 13 September 2022

I enjoyed having dinner at the Langstons restaurant in the hotel in Kilkenny twice: once as a pre-wedding dinner for a large group; the second a dinner with a small group of 4. The pre-wedding dinner was absolutely fantastic from the selection of food and drinks to the service. It was beyond expectations. For a smaller group it was also lovely and the waitress was much appreciated in her recommendation to enjoy the "half meai" which was more than enough for each of us. The space is very well appointed from the bar to the various dining options to the beautiful outdoor space.

Room tip: We only ate in this establishment.
Date of stay: September 2022
1  Thank Christine D
Langton House, Owner at Langtons Hotel Kilkenny, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for your lovely comments about your experience.

Reviewed 7 September 2022

I recently attended a wedding at Langtons hotel with my wife. Great venue, really well organised, food excellent and staff really friendly. A special mention to bar staff Denis and Megan.
We stayed in one of two buildings to the rear of the hotel. Room was really spacious and double bed was ok. It was two beds pushed together. The room was spotless, and the only real issue I had was that the shower was poor. There was little if any pressure from it.
Would have gotten the full five stars except the bed and shower let them down...

Date of stay: September 2022

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us, and thank you for taking the time to review us, and we will be sure to pass along your kind comments to Denis & Megan. Hopefully we do get the opportunity to welcome you back to us soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2022

Started at 5 stars. 2 Couples traveling. When we checked into rooms we noticed both weren’t penthouse suites, as booked 11 months ago. When I questioned the front desk manager she indicated I booked the wrong room type for one of the rooms. When I showed proof I booked the penthouse suite for both rooms she then blamed some glitch in the system. Lowered my rating 1 star as hotel intentionally gave away one of the two penthouse suites I booked. Lowered my rating another 1 star as hotel tried to cover their decision by telling me I booked the wrong room type for the room in question. Manager did credit back €20 per night. Would have rather had the rooms I booked. For the one Penthouse suite, for the reservation that was not changed, the shower drains really slow. Raised concern to front desk. No difference. Be prepared to shower in ankle deep water.

Room tip: It may not matter what room you select if the hotel is going to change your reservation on you between when you book and when you arrive.
Date of stay: August 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry to read that you did not fully enjoy your recent experience with us.

Reviewed 19 August 2022

Stayed for a wedding at weekend,Lovely cermony reception etc.Food and accomodation excellent..............................................................................................................

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank MichaelLle
Langton House, Owner at Langtons Hotel Kilkenny, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2022

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review us, and we are delighted to read that your weekend with us. Hopefully we get the opportunity welcome you back again soon.