“Perfectly placed.”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Very convenient after a trip to the castle and quite small and quirky! Good service and best of all good cake?

Reviewed 5 September 2018

I love this place for breakfast after the Parkrun on a Saturday morning. Sometimes it can be hard to get a table but generally I have not had a problem waiting to sit and order mainly because its worth the wait. The service is always good here and the food it just as good. I usually go for the breakfast bap which always fills my stomach after a good run.

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Lone traveller looking for a healthy but tasty Saturday lunch and found it here. Small and cosy with a choice of all day brunch or lunch. Great choices on both menus, looking at prices between €8 and €13. Went for stuffed avocado with sweet potato fries. Delicious and very filling, had to box the leftovers as too good to leave behind. Only thing was the waiter was a little abrupt and could have been friendlier. Apart from that, I would highly recommend and look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Went here after checking in to the hotel as the reviews were very good. Luckily, when we got there just after 1100hrs, there was some space for us. The staff were lovely and cleared the table as we walked in and they were very polite and attentive.

The food itself was lovely. I had porridge which was nice. The wife had eggs with toast and I had a couple of lovely cups of coffee.

It is a very small restaurant inside so that may put people off if the weather outside is not the best. It didn't bother us to that extent.

Pricing wise I thought it may have been slightly expensive but the presentation and the ambience of the café made it worthwhile. I wouldn't say this is the place to go everyday, but every few weeks or with friends it is worth the visit.

if and when we return to the area I will return as it was very relaxing and I enjoyed watching the world go by and the smells from the café were delightful.

Worth going

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Here you can have a beautiful soup and an extra special sandwich,good coffee and a good range of teas. get there early as it is a small place but well worth a visit.If its full a take away service is available.