Kilkenny City Tours
Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Great fun

Well worth doing . let's you see kilkenny City while getting a history lesson about the different... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
trish934
County Galway, Ireland
Kilkenney Town Tour

This was a 30 minute tour of the town that went to many important sites. The bus was comfortable... read more

Reviewed 2 July 2022
lollyn285
Brights Grove, Canada

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2017

When we arrived in Kilkenny, Ivan was waiting for our group and we set off on our journey. The commentary was good and very interesting. We went into some very narrow passages and on some busy roads. Everyone in our group thoroughly enjoyed the trip

1  Thank mjj742016
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I recently took the city tour train in Kilkenny. It was a very enjoyable and informative experience. The tour guide was extremely nice and accommodating he couldn't have done enough for us his personality shone through. He was perfect for the job. Just a shame I didn't get his name so I could personally mention him.

2  Thank paulinelippo
Reviewed 6 April 2017

It was a really fun way to see some of the important sites of Kilkenny. The train ride was smooth, took about 30 minutes, had opportunities for lots of good pictures. Our captain, Paul, was super friendly and accommodating as well. We had a blast.

2  Thank TomNikl
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Only major fault I found was trying to get into some of the seats when its quite full, for me at 73 it was a work of art, having said that, the tour was fun, informative and interesting and we saw so much more that if we just walked, the price was reasonable, glad we did it, made me realise I'm quite double jointed. But would still do it again.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Went on the tour bus/train. Was very good. Was just closing and driver let us on very happy with the over all experience

Date of experience: March 2017