Kilkenny City Tours
Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
WELL WORTH DOING

A brilliant short tour that passes and gives interesting information about all the historic sites... read more

Reviewed 23 October 2018
TonyJonesRSA
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
easy way to see kilkenny

situated outside the castle is the pickup/end point of the tour (you stay on until the end) there... read more

Reviewed 16 September 2018
ian d

Recommended experiences in and around Kilkenny
from US$40.30
from US$40.30
from US$16.10
from US$28.80
More Info
All reviews road train kilkenny city narrow streets half hour tour driver paul train tour your bearings great fun lovely trip great tour points of interest lovely city historical sites commentary recording overview information
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Only major fault I found was trying to get into some of the seats when its quite full, for me at 73 it was a work of art, having said that, the tour was fun, informative and interesting and we saw so much more that if we just walked, the price was reasonable, glad we did it, made me realise I'm quite double jointed. But would still do it again.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Went on the tour bus/train. Was very good. Was just closing and driver let us on very happy with the over all experience

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We had visited the castle and had a soda and shopped and still had some time left, so we decided to go on the tour train. I loved riding the open air tram. We got to see some beautiful sights and learned quite a bit about beautiful Kilkenny. I love hearing the history of a place from someone who lives there and takes pride in their town. The driver was funny, too, and his high spirits were infectious! This tour is well worth the 7 Euros!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank risa1014
Reviewed 10 October 2016

A great way to beat a short walking tour.I did see things that would have been missed by just wandering.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Steve D
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Paul our driver was most helpful and interactive. He had great knowledge and was keen to answer our questions at the end.
One of the best tour operators we experienced in our month long holiday across Ireland

Date of experience: September 2016