“Updated interior has given this popular restaurant a well deserved new lease of life!”
Review of RIPLEYS STEAKHOUSE

RIPLEYS STEAKHOUSE
Ranked #55 of 254 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2017

Absolutely love the food in this place and so do my kids, they eat their meals with sound effects, mmmmmmmm!
The service is professional, and food is tasty tasty and the location is central although not suitable for less mobile.
We are regulars as it the boys favourite. Risotto (not on current menu - my favourite), This time I had the stir fry - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

1  Thank CynthiaClarke

Reviewed 2 January 2017

Lovely setting & good food. Nice Beers & wine.
Steak excellent & the view is lovely.
Could do with a bit of work on the decor.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Was so looking forward to eating here as we had been here years ago and the food was fab. However on this instance the food was so bad I won't be going back again. I had a stir fry and the flavours in the sauce were so strong I couldn't taste the flavours from the prawns. Also it was just mush in a bowl. I couldn't eat it and the waiter made no effort to ask why I had left a full portion of dinner in front of me. My husband went for a roast and he too was disappointed stating it was only alright and he was sorry he didn't go for something else. Also my dessert came out cold when it should have been served hot and the sponge was stale.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Recently went to Ripleys for dinner and it was great. Local to Kilkenny and have never been! The nacho's are delish will definitely have them again.

The only downside is the place could do with a good clean, very dusty looking.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

The staff were lovely and the service was great. We both had steaks and they were delicious. Would visit again