“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of La Rivista

La Rivista
Ranked #7 of 233 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Price range: US$27 - US$465
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2014

Visited on a Saturday night with my husband. The restaurant was completly full which is always a good sign but sometimes service suffers. Not the case here the service was excellent. Plenty to choose from on the menu. My husband ordered steak and it was cooked to perfection. I enjoyed a chicken caesar salad which was really tasty. To finish I had a salted peanut and caramel chocolate cake which was heaven, even though I was full I could not stop eating this cake. Definitely order it if you go along! The night got even better when the bill came along, 4 course meal for 2 €65.00! we will be back before Christmas.

Reviewed 14 October 2014

We availed of the Early Bird option which included a bottle of wine with a 3 course meal and were very impressed with the service and experience

1  Thank Daawaa
Reviewed 6 October 2014

My wife and I had a great meal here on Saturday Oct 4th. We booked a table during the day and were glad that we had. We arrived for 8 and the restaurant was buzzing. We went for the three course for 25.99 which was excellent value. The food was delicious ,all three courses . If we were here mid week we would take up the three course and a bottle of wine for 2 for 59 euro. The service was first class . Looking forward to our next visit to La Rivista.

1  Thank joero
Reviewed 4 October 2014

Thanks so much to the staff of La Rivista for the amazing meal and atmosphere they provided me and my group of friends on July 5th! We couldn't have asked for more. It was a bizarre coincidence that the wife of one of our party arrived on a hen-do as we were eating dinner! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 October 2014

Nothing to dislike and everything to like. Staff friendly and attentive. Menu is very good with something for every ones taste. Could not be more different from our previous night in a certain Italian Restaurant on John Street were we left after 20 minutes without being asked if we wanted a refreshment as we looked at menu.
La Rivista has a modern interior, classy and atmospheric.
Recommend it to anyone who like authentic Italian Pizzas