“amazing food & staff”

The Yard Cafe
Ranked #84 of 256 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Amazing staff, Lovely food, nice heated outdoor seating.
everything is homemade by Siobhan which is fantastic.
The nut roast is amazing.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Jessica M

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch here at the weekend on a visit home to Kilkenny we got a take away as weather was nice however I found €7:90 for a take away vegetarian wrap very expensive . If it was sit down with salads etc I understand but not on its own take away we don’t even pay this in Dublin !!!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Can never go wrong with the yard! Coffee, scones and focaccias are a must
Great service!
My go to in Kilkenny!

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Stopped here yesterday for a snack. Just tea and scones but it was very nice. Friendly staff and good atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Visited the yard twice last week ,with family 2 young children and 3 adults ,and found everything perfect as usual. Food excellent and just as ordered ,service friendly and efficient ,tasty and healthy food a real treat, at a very good price. Left my phone on outside table and did not realize this until later ,phoned the owner and she was on to it straight away, returned to the store and my phone was there waiting for me ,I was delighted ,its not worth much ,but to me very important ,for photos etc, so many thanks to one and all.