“Good italian food in a élegant decor”
Review of Italian Connection

Italian Connection
Ranked #38 of 254 Restaurants in Kilkenny
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian Connection is a contemporary Italian restaurant serving simple, freshly prepared dishes using the finest and freshest ingredients for over 15 years. Located in the heart of Kilkenny, the friendliest city in Europe, this family run restaurant serves affordable Italian cuisine at its finest. There's an Italian dish for everyone - from Italian favourites to authentic Italian dishes - just like Mama use to make them! Or taste the lighter side of Italian food along with Italian Connection special gluten free dishes. "Savour the tastes and the moments at the Italian Connection with family and friends. That's what memories are made of."
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The italian Connection is an authentic italian restaurant. It is a place to be recommended. the service is given with great attention and fast. Good choice of menu and prices, Good choice of wines

Reviewed 9 September 2018

My Daughter and I have been frequent visitors at this restaurant. Today was the first time in years that I did not like my main course. When the waitress asked me was everything alright I told her that the chicken was hard and I was not making a complaint.
I paid the bill and it was only when I got home I realised she did not charge me for my main course. I was very impressed with how she dealth with the issue. She thanked me for letting her know how the meal was. I would recommend this restaurant and how they deal with customers.I will be returning soon for another meal.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Italian connection killenny , one of my favorites restaurants in kk , always good food and service , staff really friendly and decent prices ... always come back with pleasure.. 10 out of 10

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I visited this lovely restaurant with an extended family group this evening. We had 7 coeliacs in this group and we were so well catered for. There was gluten free pizza which was amazing, gluten free pasta dishes which were so tasty and a great range of options for us. For people who are used to a very limited selection of dishes in most restaurants this was an absolute treat. The staff were really helpful and they served the children first which was great because they were starving. We all left satisfied and will definitely be back. Thank you so much for such a wonderful evening.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

Nice atmosphere, lovely food, high quality service, highly recommend to my friends and nice food lovers!