Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,904 results
All reviews kids club beautiful hotel aqua dome top class excellent stay from start to finish town centre bar food would highly recommend this hotel excellent food high standard couldn't do enough second to none family room ring of kerry kyle aquadome
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2021

It's Sunday evening and I have just returned to Offaly from the best weekend I ever had, thanks to The Rose Hotel, Tralee, Co Kerry. It's a must for everyone. In my opinion it is the best most organised Hotel, I love Hotels with great comfort. That's why I use Hotels and I expect comfort. That's what I came for and that's what I received, I wasn't disappointed. I am very fussy I have to admit. Great food served in the most beautiful Dining Room, by the most friendliest, well trained staff. From the door man who came down the front steps to welcome us to the polite receptionist, and Jenny in the dining Room such a beautiful girl, looking after out dining needs all weekend (wonder did she go home at all!) We cannot thank Jenny enough, I felt I knew her all my life like a friend. Thank you Jenny, we will be back, you made us so welcome, and we can't leave out the two great guys in Dott's Bar, so friendly, we couldn't ask for more.
We were there for the guided walking tour on Saturday organised by The Rose Hotel. It was a deal of two nights bed & breakfast, one evening meal, a lovely packed lunch, the guide included, a bus to get us to the start point, then back to The Rose Hotel.
I told another guest on the walk I intend to put this review up as I was so impressed with the full weekend service - she asked me to mention how good the guide was, her partner was unwell during the walk and needed help, John our guide organised for his wife to come to where we were on the mountain and take her partner back to the hotel. They are both so grateful and so impressed with the help and kindness given to them.
I myself think these organised active weekends are wonderful, after Covid it's nice to get the opportunity to meet and chat to other guests, which we were starved of during covid times and what better ways than walking the mountains around Tralee overlooking such wonderful scenery, uplifting the heart and mind.
Thank you to Management and Staff at the Rose Hotel.
Patricia Mahon Room 315

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 2 October 2021

I would recommend this hotel because the staff were very friendly and helpful and the service was excellent the location of the hot
el is perfect the park is very near it and you can walk through it to go into the town and as you go through it you can see lovely roses areas and all the names of the roses also good location for to drive to all the destinations surrounding Tralee you can get quick access to the direction you want I will definitely be going back to stay here on my next visit

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 September 2021 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights during our Wild Atlantic Way tour.

What service, what staff, what a bar.
5* for them all... especially Ken on the front door and Kerry in the bar.

Despite a minor hiccup over rooms we thoroughly enjoyed our stay... 233 was a super room with a view to the mountains.

Just a short walk through the park into the town centre means it's a perfect location.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michele King, Sales at The Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely comments and feedback on your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again soon,

Regards for now,

David Fitzgerald
Operations Manager

Reviewed 24 September 2021

Had a 5 star experience at the Rose Hotel. Stayed for three nights and it felt like home. The hotel itself is spotless and has a real touch of class. The food was good every time, particularly the breakfast. The most amazing part was the staff. The last time I had service like that was 15 years ago while living in N.Y. Ken is a fantastic ambassador for the hotel, offering a great welcome. Peter in the bar was funny and gave us first class service. This is the only hotel to stay in while visiting Tralee.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2021 via mobile

This is definitely a 4 star hotel with a 5 star service . From beginning to end I enjoyed my stay. Only minuets outside of tralee Town and probly in my opinion one of the best hotels in tralee . On arrival there was a materdee called Ken he was the perfect person to set what was in store to staying at this hotel a absolute gentleman so polite to the guests. And also fiona who works in the bar she couldn't be more helpful. I also got a treatment in their spa and it was very relaxing. The only criticism I would give is I stayed in the junior suit now I know some of the other rooms have had some upgrades it was a small bit outdated compared to the other decore and the other rooms seen as it was a junior suit but that only needs small bit of tweeking but everything else in the room was beautiful unbelievable cosy bed . 5 star all around

Trip type: Travelled on business
Michele King, Sales at The Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2021

Dear Colleen,

Thank you for taking the time to post this lovely review and feedback. We strive to provide a fantastic four-star hotel customer experience for our guests & of course our staff are a key element to the success of this. Thank you in particular for mentioning Ken and your comments will be passed on to him. We look forward to welcoming you back to see us again.

Regards,