2 people are viewing this hotel
US$114
Free cancellation until 09/02/23
US$114
Free cancellation until 09/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$102
Expedia.comUS$114
Hotels.comUS$114
HurbUS$118
1,224 results
All reviews wedding reception family wedding tralee bay lovely hotel bridal suite would highly recommend this hotel waiting staff food was lovely from start to finish bar food family room could not fault top class full irish breakfast couldn't do enough staff were so friendly night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2022

This hotel is excellent and the service given by the staff was excellent all throughout the Hotel. The staff are a credit to the hotel. The setting of the hotel is also excellent a beautiful view from the restaurant and from outside the hotel. Fantastic seating areas outside also. Very reasonable prices and lots of local attractions for the family. Highly recommended for the family due to the quality of the staff. Must pay particular credit to the reception staff who are exceptional and very good humoured, nothing is too big an ask for them,

Reviewed 22 October 2022

Spent a great few days at this beautifully situated hotel with great views over Tralee Bay. Rooms were spacious and had all the amenities you would expect. The Palace restaurant is a great room and the food is first rate at a reasonable price. Even the wine list was good value. Alket, our waiter, was very helpful and capable. Will stay here again.

Reviewed 20 October 2022

My Husband and I stayed here the beginning of September and we had the most wonderful time. The food was absolutely amazing we had dinner in the Palace bar. The staff were so friendly and helpful. But the best part was the views from the summit the next morning at breakfast. It was breathtaking we captured some beautiful photos to remember our stay.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2022

This review is s story of how the Bsllyrobe heights Hotel treat their customers.
Booked a room at this hotel on recommendation for a wedding . Travelling from Clare to Kerry for a wedding. Booked weeks in advance. Received text from booking .com less than two weeks before wedding to say Ballyrobe heights Hotel can no longer accommodate us. I called hotel straight away and yes they confirmed room cancelled and rebooked to someone else.
Hopefully future customers will be treated with a little more respect. We are disgusted and will definitely not be recommending this hotel to anyone.
Fingers crossed your room doesn't get pulled out from underneath you and left woth nowhere to stay for a important occasion.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2022

Much like all the other reviews my stay at Ballyroe Heights was just fantastic. I've never stayed overnight in Tralee but now that I know the hotel is there I'll be more inclined to as opposed to just driving through it on the way to somewhere else. It was foggy the night I stayed so I can't comment on the view but the room was great and I had one of the best night's sleep I've had in a long time, with a nice view of some friendly cows out the window the next morning. Breakfast was so lovely, plenty of selection and the waiting staff were friendly, chatty and most of all helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff I met during my stay and this hotel does a 'warm welcome' very well. One of the nicest hotels I've stayed at in a while!

Date of stay: September 2022