US$147
US$222
US$113
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Tralee Benners Hotel(Tralee)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$147
US$133
Tralee Townhouse(Tralee)(Great Value!)
US$68
All reviewsfamily weddingwedding receptionlovely hotelbridal suitetralee baywould highly recommend this hotelbreakfast roomfunction roomfood was amazingsecond to nonebar foodfrom start to finishfamily roomwaiting stafffollowing morningstaff were so friendlyenjoyable stay
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We recently held our wedding in Ballyroe Heights Hotel. I have to say from start to finish Patrick and the staff at the hotel were amazing. They helped with everything from the smallest detail to the most important. The decor and food in the hotel was second to known I couldn't believe the amount of attention and detail that went into decorating the three rooms we used. Guests are still talking about the wedding menu that Patrick helped us to pick from there many beautiful options. They made our wedding day the most relaxing and enjoyable day imaginable, known of the guest had a bad thing to say about the hotel and staff. There wedding package was also out of this world and they are so helpful in tailoring it to fit you're needs.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BallyroeHeightsHotel, General Manager at Ballyroe Heights Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Sinead

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of Ballyroe Heights Hotel. It was an absolute pleasure to look after you both for your special day. I am elated to hear that all your guests had a great time and you all had such an enjoyable time.
Thank you for your wonderful review and once again I would like to wish you both the very best for the future

Best Regards, Jonathan Collins General Manager

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 1 night. When we went into the room we got a very bad smell. We opened the windows however the smell was so bad we went to reception to ask if anything could be done however they said that the hotel was fully booked. The housekeeper sprayed some air freshener. We searched around the room to see what it was only to find a large damp stain on the carpet beside the bed - someone who had stayed in the room before us had obviously vomited. I work in a 4 star hotel myself and would have blocked the room until it was up to its full standard. Everything else about the hotel was great, reception and breakfast staff were very helpful. I understand that the reception staff couldn't do anything at the time however I don't think it's good enough that we paid €130 for this room.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank cashel20
BallyroeHeightsHotel, Front Office Manager at Ballyroe Heights Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear cashel20,

Many thanks for taking my telephone call yesterday, it was lovely to speak with you and I am pleased we had the opportunity to resolve the issue.

Please accept my sincere apologies again that your accommodation was not up to our usual standard. It is always our highest priority to us to ensure that our guests and customers leave the hotel happy and satisfied at all times

Please do contact me directly when you are in Tralee again and I will be happy to look after you.

Assuring you of my best and personal attention at all times.

Kind Regards,
Michelle Hanafin
Sales and Reservations Manager

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Three night stay here for a family wedding. Hotel is clean,large bedrooms with all the usual facilities. Had breakfast - full Irish or course which was lovely. We also had dinner here on our first night and lunch during our stay. The seafood chowder is something else! This hotel certainly knows how to cater for functions. There were over 200 guests at the wedding reception, the food was hot and tasty. Service was excellent. All of the staff we encountered during our stay were polite and professional. Lovely place to stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Louise

Thank you so much for such an amazing review of Ballyroe Heights Hotel.
I am thrilled to see that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us and had such a wonderful dining experience with us. I would like to particularly thank you in regards to your comments about our team, Ballyroe Heights Hotel prides itself on customer service and we love to see it recognised.

Once again thank you for your wonderful comments, we hope to see you at Ballyroe Heights Hotel again in the future. Best Regards Jonathan Collins General Manager

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Great hotel, food was lovely for both breakfast & dinner. Bedrooms are well maintained & clean! Staff were very welcoming in particular in reception & bar area. Beautiful views over the local landscape!

Room Tip: Family room
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BallyroeHeightsHotel, General Manager at Ballyroe Heights Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear srm-yelruh,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.

I am delighted to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us. We are very lucky with our location to have the beautiful Slieve Mish Mountains and Tralee Bay to be looking out onto.

We also appreciate your lovely comments about the staff and will be only too delighted to show them your review.

We hope to welcome you back again.

Kind Regards
Jonathan Collins

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We stayed at Ballyroe Heights hotel during the October mid-term break and we had a fantastic stay at this hotel. The staff were so helpful and friendly towards us and our children. We got tips from staff on places to go and visit and also vouchers off certain family attractions that they had behind the counter. The room had a large double bed and two single beds and was plenty big enough for the four of us. The hotel was outside of Tralee town but we found it very central to all areas to visit around Kerry. It was close to some lovely beaches and an hour from Dingle. I would have no hesitation in booking this hotel again.
Thanks very much for a great stay!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear harrietjmurray,

Wow! What a wonderful 5 star review you have left of your recent visit.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated all the recommendations and vouchers from the Reception Team.
We are so lucky to have such fantastic staff working for us and delighted you have recognized their attention to detail. I will be more than happy to pass on your very kind words to all the team.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back again in the very near future.

Kind Regards