Lowest prices for your stay
US$127
TravelocityUS$124
Official SiteUS$132
Agoda.comUS$136
1,351 results
All reviews retail park leisure centre underfloor heating swimming pool lovely hotel bunk beds bar food hotel bar top class would highly recommend this hotel rooms were spotless full irish lovely staff last weekend tralee town centre second to none fantastic stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2022

I cannot fault our stay at this hotel. We only stayed one night but everything was perfect. The staff are so welcoming and helpful, the room was clean (and my kids loved the bunkbed), the play Den for the young kids is super, lovely clean pool and the food was beautiful at breakfast and in restaurant for dinner! Great location right beside Manor West Retail.
I would definitely recommend staying here!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ruth O'Sullivan, General Manager at Manor West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2022

Dear 12465KGemmak

Thank you for your kind words following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read how much you and your family enjoyed your stay and how you found the hotel to offer a warm welcome, clean and spacious rooms, great leisure facilities and tasty food options for breakfast and dinner. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto our hard working team.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 31 August 2022

Great hotel, good location as a base for exploring the dingle peninsula. Food, accommodation and service was great.
Lots to do nearby, lovely atmosphere in the hotel. Leisure Centre is an added bonus. Will be back again.

Date of stay: August 2022
Ruth O'Sullivan, General Manager at Manor West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2022

Dear marykZ7350OQ,

On behalf of myself and team , thank you for taking the time to complete a review.

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay and how you found the hotel to offer a great location for exploring the wider county of Kerry, great food and accommodation options.

I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.

Reviewed 30 August 2022

Fabulous stay at The Manor West. It was just what we needed after a busy few days touring Kerry! The staff were so lovely. The room, food and leisure facilities were perfect! Great location also. We will be back!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear L1503PJanitac,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your visit to us and how you found the hotel to offer a great location, comfy accommodation and tasty food options and helpful service from our hard working team - I will be sure to share your kind words with them.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 26 August 2022 via mobile

It's become something of a must each and every
year, It all started 13 year ago this September when
we went on our honeymoon to the manor west hotel
, Its my favourite place to go , in my opinion no other
hotel comes close!
Now we have children ranging from teens to 5 year
old, we enjoy our family time so much, the hotel
offers a kids club and what our kids enjoy the most
is swimming pool we all enjoy it so much as a
family- quality family time in an absolutely amazing
hotel - staff are so accommodating to our needs
nothing is ever to much, rooms are spotless, food is
devouring, breakfast with small children sometimes
can be hard - but with the staff at manor west it's a
breeze - the cater to your every need
My boys took a big liking to a lovely lady at
reception- who no matter how busy she was , she
always had a little chat with the kids asked about
there day and how all was going and gave her
assistance in anything we may need - so thank you
Honor, the first person you have an in counter with
when you walk into a hotel is the receptionist & to
me the play a very important part and when u walk
in there someone like honor greets you & the kids
and goes out of her way to accommodate you , you
know your on to a winner !

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ruth O'Sullivan, General Manager at Manor West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2022

Dear Rickyben76,

What a wonderful review, thank you so much.

It was wonderful to read your kind words and to see how much you and your family continue to enjoy your annual visit to Manor West Hotel. The warm welcome from Honor and the team at the front desk plays such an important part of our guest experience so I will be sure to pass on your feedback to all our hard working teams across the hotel, they will be as proud as I am.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Ruth O'Sullivan - General Managaer

Reviewed 23 August 2022

I visited for 2 nights with my husband and daughter. My daughter has autism and when I explained this to Carmel at the reception she was fantastic. Shecouldn't have done more to help us. She booked us into the den for some quiet play time. I asked when booking dinner for a quiet, which she arranged for us. She also arranged for a quiet area for breakfast. Every Time we passed shesaid hi to our daughter and had a few words with her. In saying that all the staff were fantastic and so understanding to our needs. A special shout out to Niamh who looked after us for breakfast the first morning. So kind and caring. The rooms was lovely, loads of space. And all areas of the hotel were lovely. I would definitely recommend a visit and we will definitely be returning.

Dear annsF1378ZH,

I was delighted to read how much you and your family enjoyed your time at Manor West Hotel and how you found the hotel to offer a warm welcome from Carmel on the front desk, spacious and comfy accommodation and great service from Niamh and all our teams, I will be sure to share your kind words with them - they are actually mother and daughter and both are a great asset to the hotel.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back.