All reviews retail park leisure centre underfloor heating master suite great hotel swimming pool jacuzzi bath business trip bar food modern hotel top class would highly recommend this hotel hotel bar full irish rooms are spacious last weekend tralee town centre
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Class hotel very clean and warm,food excellent and staff very helpful and friendly,would recommend this hotel to all,looking forward to my stay month,room are comfortable and spacious and very clean,I give this hotel 10 out 10.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Very helpful manager Sharon called us to help us with our booking and give us a good deal. Staff were very friendly, hotel was in a great location and breakfast was made fresh. We loved the swimming pool and spent a lot of time there.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank suzannehF3477HM
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed here in February for business, I booked the room by phone and straight away I was speaking with polite staff. On arrival a few days later I was again welcomed by a lovely male receptionist, he was very helpful with all my queries, I think he was American but apologies if I picked up the wrong accent. I had asked for my room not be near a lift as I am a bad sleeper which was listened too but I was next to the staff entrance to my floor therefore I could hear the door opening and closing but I suppose this would have been less noisy that's the life but I was still kept awake when the door was used. My room was spacious with a double bed, and the normal amenities but what I didn't know there was also a fridge in the room which meant I could have brought my lunch and kept it cool and not have to worry about finding somewhere to eat. I also used the 18m pool in the hotel, the staff of the hotel had a robe sent up to me so I could wear this to go to the pool. Breakfast is a small buffet with yoghurts, chopped fruit, cereal any hot breakfast I'd ordered of a menu. I had a busy day ahead so I had the porridge and ordered an omelette from the menu, the omelette unfortunately was very salty which made it hard to eat. The hotel is located in a retail park which is handy if you want to do a spot of shopping but don't expect a room with a view, if I am back in this part in the future I will stay again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sundowner2012
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

A fantastic place to stay where nothing is to much trouble to make your stay a pleasure. The guys in the both restaurants where great and reception where always helpful. The food is good quality tasty and lots of it. The rooms are well look after and clean.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Stuart D
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Loved the manor west, hoping to visit again in the summer. Define toy wouldn't pass it. There with 6 kids and so the family rooms with the bunk beds were perfect. Plenty of room. The staff were so nice. Very relaxing

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family