Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$144
Hotels.comUS$130
StayForLongUS$155
All reviews lovely hotel town centre bar food reception staff restaurant staff staff were excellent three nights high standard room was spacious second to none would highly recommend this hotel enjoyable stay from start to finish dingle peninsula ring of kerry johnny helen
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021

Work has brought me to Tralee over the last 20 years and i have now based myself in the Meadowlands hotel in Oakpark. The staff in the restaurant and reception are extremely friendly and very obliging.

The main reason I’m writing this review is to highlight the exceptional cleanliness of the hotel room .it’s so important to feel safe and to have everything sanitized to an extremely high standard.I made it my business to meet and thank the head of housekeeping Siobhan o Dowd and her colleague Justyna .
Already looking forward to my stay next week.
Niall.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Meadowlands Tralee, Owner at Meadowlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Good Morning Niall,
Thank you so much for your fabulous review and for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to be open for Essential workers at this time. Our team works very hard to ensure a safe environment while still providing a friendly service, so we are so happy to be recognised for our efforts. Siobhan and Justyna keep the hotel to an exceptional standard of cleanliness, we are so lucky to have them on our team. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

I had reason for a business trip to Tralee and searched for a hotel which was accepting key workers.
I contacted the Meadowlands and had to change dates and was accommodated without fuss.
To say a friendly welcome was offered was an understatement. The receptionist was informative, polite but most importantly upbeat. We’ve all had our fair share of gloom but positivity radiated from the greeter.
This attitude prevailed into the restaurant and I was made to feel welcome and valued without falseness, nice people.
Great value and a huge welcome, I’ll be back!!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your 5 star review and for sharing your experience. We are delighted to be open for Essential workers at this time. Our team works very hard to ensure a safe environment while still providing a friendly service, so we are so happy to be recognised for our efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2021

We ordered a takeaway recently and had a little issue with it. When I brought it to their attention, it was dealt with most professionally by Siobhan and Maura on reception who replied to us immediately! Siobhan rectified the matter without delay and they made up for it so much, going above and beyond for us! To say I was impressed was an understatement, the staff at this hotel are a credit to this business. They were more than happy to receive feedback in order to know if something isn't quite right and make it better. They are a great example of what good customer service represents and I'm very happy to encourage anyone to call there when they reopen or try their takeaway in the meantime. On that note, their homemade burger is just divine, gorgeous chips and homemade onion rings - delicious! Give them a try and support our local businesses when they need it at the moment!

Date of stay: January 2021
Meadowlands Tralee, Owner at Meadowlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for such an excellent review. We are thrilled to hear that you received such fantastic service during your takeaway experience and appreciate your lovely comments for Siobhan and Maire. We appreciate all feedback as it allows us to improve our services and ensure our guests receive the best service. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope you will enjoy more takeaway during the lockdown.

Reviewed 10 December 2020 via mobile

My fiancée and I stayed here for two nights our 10 year anniversary. We got upgraded to the junior suite as the hotel was quiet (Covid lockdown and all of that).

We ate in the bar on both nights and the fish was by the far the freshest and most flavorful I have eaten! My fiancée had the steak and said it was fantastic also. I usually never have dessert, but when I saw hers I had to try it, and I was not disappointed!

The room was immaculate, spacious and homely, and there was a jacuzzi in our bathroom!

All of these were fantastic, but what made our weekend was the friendliness of the staff. John, Evan and Kaley looked after us in the bar and restaurant. Whoever said it’s hard to give great customer service while maintaining strict Covid guidelines has never stayed here, they had us in stitches laughing all night!

Can’t wait to go back after lockdown and get to meet the staff again!

P.S.
In the attached pic, the hotel allowed me to achieve one of those lifelong goals every man has

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Meadowlands Tralee, Owner at Meadowlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are thrilled to hear you had such an enjoyable stay for such a special occasion. As a family-run hotel, we take pride in the service we provide and so happy to read such lovely comments about our fantastic staff! Thank you for sharing your photo of pure relaxation in our Junior Suite!! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 19 November 2020

Had the marinated chicken burrito bowl - very tasty . Will be back. Staff were friendly and helpful. Delivery service now also available I think. Great to have a night off from cooking! Also good to support local business during these difficult times.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Meadowlands Tralee, Owner at Meadowlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your takeaway. We are now offering delivery and also have Care packages and grazing boxes for the festive season.
We appreciate your support and hope you will dine with us again soon!!