“Beautiful meal as always”

Cassidy's Restaurant Tralee
Ranked #4 of 101 Restaurants in Tralee
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked in for a meal here last night on our way home from the Listowel race. The food was great and friendly service. We had fresh garlic mushrooms and chowder for starters. Very tasty seafood bass and rack of lamb. Wonderful meal as always.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (514)

Reviewed 12 September 2021

We booked on Friday morning for 6 adults and 2 toddlers at 6 o'clock on Friday evening - no hesitation about taking children.
We arrived on time to a very warm welcome and that friendliness continued throughout our meal. Staff are fantastic and went way over what we expected to look after us. The food was absolutely lovely, beautifully presented and delicious also great value. I wish I lived nearer to get back more often. A big thank you to everyone for making the last night of our holiday so enjoyable, it takes a lot of hard work to do it so well in these difficult times

Reviewed 7 September 2021

Atmospheric decor - lovely food.

I had the early bird special - very good value.

All the food was delicious.

Although it was early and beginning of the week, there were quite a few people.

Suggest booking.

Reviewed 1 September 2021 via mobile

This restaurant is easily the best in Tralee, from staff , surroundings, food , service and central, the steaks are to die for , you will need to show your vaccination certificate on entry but we had a fantastic night well done , a very comfortable place to dine , we booked over the phone and I advise you all to do the same as it seemed busy . Would I go back , well this is my second time here

1  Thank binflynn1
Reviewed 28 August 2021

Went their last night. From the second you arrive you feel safe and in good hands. They follow all the protocols to keep guests safe. Geraldine is on the door with a huge smile and a friendly welcome. We were seated upstairs and it was lovely and cosy. They have a great selection on the menu and it so very reasonably priced for the quality of the food. Their safe are so attentive and friendly. The food was gorgeous. Portions are huge too. Unfortunately I was unable to sample the dessert menu as I was full. For me, it was a wonderful night and i look forward to returning again. Massive compliments to the chefs and staff. Thank you for a wonderful visit.

Date of visit: August 2021