Open today: 10:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Every county should have an Aqua Dome!

We live in Tipperary but we have relatives in Kerry, so during the summer we visited the Aqua Dome... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Flyer623741
A Must when visiting Tralee

The Aquadome is perfect for a family day out! It has everything from the lazy river, a sauna and of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Amy C
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Tralee
from US$593.10
More Info
All reviews rapid river lazy river wave pool great fun big slide wave machine great family day crazy golf outdoor slide changing rooms mini golf all ages changing area steam room half price adults and children brilliant place
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Ideal way to get off the screens & have some fun and exercise for the afternoon! My kids love it & can spend as much time as they want which is good value for me..It's well supervised, plenty of choice & a sauna/ Steam room for me

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

52 euro gets in 2 adults 2 children, both 5 year olds. They had a ball so mission accomplished.
However not worth the money.... it hasn't updated/ improved since i was a child 20 yrs ago. You get one big slide and a bout of waves every 20 or so minutes.
Can they tell me why the outdoor slide only opens for 10 mins every hour??? We're paying enough. What's the logic in that? I watched many disappointed children in the queue for the outdoor slide get told slide is closed and will reopen in an hour. It's not like they've loads of other slides to get your value for money.
And no hair drying facilities so lucky i brought my own hair dryer!
Friendly staff though.
Went to the Rose Hotel for food afterwards. Very nice fyi.

Date of experience: March 2018
3  Thank IrishCarol
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The Aquadome is an amazing place for family's. my kids loved it and can't wait to go again. Looking forward to visiting again so much

Date of experience: September 2017
Aqua D, Manager at Aqua Dome, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for your recent visit to the Aqua Dome. Delighted to read your kids loved their time with us. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

This is a place that the kids love. It can sometimes be a bit too busy and loud for the under 2’s etc but my oldest aged 7 loved it as did my twins aged 4.

Date of experience: January 2018
Aqua D, Manager at Aqua Dome, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for your recent visit to the Aqua Dome. I am thrilled to read your kids enjoyed their visit with us. Come again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

My son & i visited the Aqua Dome at the weekend and he has been raving about the day since "best day ever". The smaller slide was really bubbly and really strong current according to my son.

Date of experience: March 2018
Aqua D, Manager at Aqua Dome, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for visiting the Aqua Dome and your kind review on Trip Advisor. It is great to read your son had the best day ever with us here in the Aqua Dome. I do hope he can enjoy many more visits with us. Thank you again for your custom.