“Had a few enjoyable hours here over Easter”
Review of Aqua Dome

Aqua Dome
Ranked #7 of 67 things to do in Tralee
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My 10 year old loved the rapid river. The spa area is lovely. Heated beds. About 3 different saunas. Could have spent the day but we had pressing arrangements.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"rainy day"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Ideal way to get off the screens & have some fun and exercise for the afternoon! My kids love it & can spend as much time as they want which is good value for me..It's well supervised, plenty of choice & a sauna/ Steam room for me

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

52 euro gets in 2 adults 2 children, both 5 year olds. They had a ball so mission accomplished.
However not worth the money.... it hasn't updated/ improved since i was a child 20 yrs ago. You get one big slide and a bout of waves every 20 or so minutes.
Can they tell me why the outdoor slide only opens for 10 mins every hour??? We're paying enough. What's the logic in that? I watched many disappointed children in the queue for the outdoor slide get told slide is closed and will reopen in an hour. It's not like they've loads of other slides to get your value for money.
And no hair drying facilities so lucky i brought my own hair dryer!
Friendly staff though.
Went to the Rose Hotel for food afterwards. Very nice fyi.

3  Thank IrishCarol
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The Aquadome is an amazing place for family's. my kids loved it and can't wait to go again. Looking forward to visiting again so much

Aqua D, Manager at Aqua Dome, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for your recent visit to the Aqua Dome. Delighted to read your kids loved their time with us. We look forward to your return.