Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$120
Hotels.comUS$121
Expedia.comUS$120
eDreamsUS$120
CheapTicketsUS$121
TravelocityUS$120
1,182 results
All reviews pikeman bar dick boyle denny street no lift dining room street parking great atmosphere old world charm visiting tralee scones high standard excellent food lovely hotel full irish breakfast town centre top class ireland
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed a delicious meal plenty of food choices to cater for everyone . Staff were very efficent & great service . Felt very safe throughout & seating was well spaced out and comfortable . Beautiful christmas Tree and a warm open fire in the lobby set the mood for the evening . Great to have a little normality.Would highly recommend .

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 832martinad
Ashton Murphy, Guest Services / Front Office at The Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2020

Thank you for such a wonderful review Martina, your kind words are greatly appreciated.
I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your meal with us & we hope to see you again soon.
Best wishes & happy Christmas.

Reviewed 8 December 2020

Overdue review, this my second visit here and will definitely be back, exceptional cleanliness and customer service second to none, exceptional food served by really friendly staff , even with the strange times we find ourselves in, the hotel have an excellent bunch looking after their customers, especially Darlene who really sums up service with a smile

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MagsB345
Ashton Murphy, Guest Services / Front Office at The Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review & your kind words Mags, its very much appreciated.
We try and take "service with a smile" to the next level here at The Grand Hotel, so Darlene will be delighted to read this! Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon. Best wishes & happy Christmas.

Reviewed 22 November 2020

I went in today to get myself an iced coffee and I seen on The Grand facebook that they were advertising a new range of sweets and treats. I saw they had some lovely iced coffees and I thought to myself I must try it. Bev and Trish served me. They were both very polite, brilliant service from them, Bev made me a beautiful iced mocha. Ill Definitely return soon to get a few takeaway pints from their lovely barmaid Lillian.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Ashton Murphy, Guest Services / Front Office at The Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed our new Iced Coffee Selection! I will be sure to pass this message on as the ladies will be absolutely delighted to read this :)
Thank you so much for your kinds words & your fabulous review Antonia, its greatly appreciated. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

During a recent visit to the hatch where I ordered a latte and a pikeman ciabatta I was served by a lovely young lady called Neasa who informed me that I could indeed come inside from the rain and wait. As I proceeded to pay Neasa offered me a selection of takeaway desserts which were available from which I ordered a chocolate brownie. Both the ciabatta, latte and brownie were amazing best I have had in a very long time. I want to say thank you to Neasa for your kindness, professionalism and excellent customer service nothing was to much trouble. I most certainly will be back well done.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Ashton Murphy, Guest Services / Front Office at The Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Thank you for your fabulous review Cara! Neasa was absolutely delighted to read this. Your words of praise are greatly appreciated and we're so glad to hear you enjoyed our new selection of gourmet sandwiches and desserts. Looking forward to seeing you again at the Hatch! Best wishes.

Reviewed 7 November 2020 via mobile

Thanks so much to The Grand Hotel, Tralee for a fantastic takeaway! Amazing food, the seafood linguini was packed with fish & absolutely delicious! we will definitely be ordering again I would highly recommend The Grand Hotel for takeaway if you fancy a treat

Date of stay: November 2020
Ashton Murphy, Guest Services / Front Office at The Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2020

We're absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your takeaway meals, they look fabulous all plated up at home! Thank you so very much for this great review & your recommendation, its greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to seeing you again!