Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$135
eDreamsUS$120
Agoda.comUS$129
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews leisure centre bit dated free car park swimming pool coach tour central location centre of town hotel bar fresh fruit reception staff bar food food was lovely staff were lovely breakfast was excellent top class gym kerry
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2022

We stayed here during February for 2 nights in a family room. The room itself was grand and well kept and clean. It had an actual key for the door which meant that we usually left it at reception when we left as it was too awkward to carry. There was free parking behind the hotel and a number of very nice restaurants nearby. We also used the pool facilities which were perfect for kids that can swim as there's no lifeguard and also nobody enforcing the swimhat rule. The 2 drawbacks were a lack of a safe in the room and also the lack of pastries at the breakfast buffet. Other than that I'd recommend.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Duty Manager, General Manager at Brandon Hotel Conference and Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2022

Dear AgRithAris.

Thank you for your kind review, we were delighted to read you enjoyed your time with us.

We hope to welcome you back soon.
Kind Regards
Duty Manager

Reviewed 26 October 2021

This lovely hotel is situated roughly a 10 minute walk from the town centre and right across the road is a huge car parking area. The hotel has its own car park at the rear of the hotel. The hotel was clean and spacious. The meals were very tasty and nutritious. All the staff were friendly and accommodating, nothing was too much trouble for them. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family. Proof of vaccination was never asked for, but this maybe because all of the coach party were required by the coach firm to have proof of vaccination and a locator form before we were allowed to board the ferry at Holyhead.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank Linda F
Reviewed 9 October 2021

Loved our stay in the Brandon. Very very well managed for Covid and thorough for sticking to.guidelines. All staff were brilliant in every area. Especially in bar & restaurant. (Lady on breakfast was lovely) food was excellent catered for coeliacs and even had gluten free beer. Place was spotless. Bedroom spacious and very clean. Bed very comfortable. Just an all round lovely visit. I will def be back.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2021

My daughter and I stayed at the Brandon for 8 nights and had a wonderful experience. We found all the staff really helpful, the room was excellent, comfortable and very clean. The breakfast really good and staff so helpful and friendly. We used the swimming pool which was great, there is also a great gym there. It's only a few mins walk to the town centre so really central but at a quiet area at the same time, overall very happy with our stay and staff with a special thanks to the kitchen staff serving breakfast.

Room tip: we had a junior suite which came with sofa, table and armchairs which was great
Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 12 September 2021

Standard hotel room, clean enough I fairness and certainly warm. Bordering on stuffy if I can be honest, without sounding picky.

There is a bar in the hotel but no mini bar in the room and no residents bar or night porter service if you want a little something after being out for the evening.

As for the staff, I must say the lady at check in was very friendly welcoming and helpful. However, the other staff we encountered, can't see them winning any hospitality awards any time soon. They were not rude by any means.... Look, its just my opinion, I just thought the place felt a bit clinical.

Would I recommend it?... If your stuck for a hotel, then maybe.

Would I personally be in a rush to go back? Probably not. For the money they're charging, I would look elsewhere next time.

Date of stay: September 2021