Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$140
eDreamsUS$131
Vio.comUS$140
Agoda.comUS$140
EtripUS$140
StayForLong
All reviews previous booking fresh veg small hotel the food was absolutely delicious mussels chowder staff were excellent geraldine mains
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2022 via mobile

We recently had dinner in the restaurant of Keane's of Curraheen on a couple of occasions. The food was absolutely delicious ( cooked by John, the owner). Any dietary requirements were attended to and the service by John and his staff was excellent. The scenic setting of the restaurant is also a bonus with decking to the rear to sit outside on fine days, overlooking the sea. I definitely recommend eating here. There is also a bar and a beautiful fire for those chilly evenings.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2022 via mobile

Nice, small, 5 rooms country-style hotel. Rooms country style minimalist furnished with all you need. Due to travel purposes, we used only breakfast services. Because it is a small hotel it is served and you can choose from the menu and get as much as you wish. Gret for short stay, especially if you are planing visiting sorounding area like Kerry ring road.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2022 via mobile

Great place, lovely views, beautiful rooms and fantastic food. Staff were excellent and there for your every need. Location was perfect and peaceful and not far from the nearest town of Tralee. a busy place and reservations needed for evening Dinner.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2022

Now, I could repeat the all the positive things about Keanes mentioned in other reviews, but I want to take this opportunity to laud and applaud what real customer service/care looks and feels like.

After a long drive and a booking nightmare (my fault) at a previous guesthouse, it was just a relief to pull into Keanes. When I told John about my previous booking error, he didn't just nod and mutter a sympathetic sentence. Nope. He took all of my remaining four bookings and called each one to make sure that I hadn't repeated the same mistake again.

I'm still a bit opened mouthed in awe. John didn't have to do this for me, but his kindness and generosity enabled me and my party to continue our journey without any worries about the bookings for our accommodation. John, all five of these stars are for you. Again, thank you so much.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 4 October 2021

would like to thank john geraldine and jim for the fantastic stay hotel just beautiful the food was amazing breakfast lunch and dinner would definitely recommend this hotel cant wait to visit again thanks so much again

Room tip: sea view beautyful
Date of stay: September 2021