“Really good Pizza”

The Allegro
Good for: Romantic
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed 21 February 2016

We normally get the Snack box on our way home if we are down in Killarney and out for a few drinks. We got a Pizza this time and it was excellent! We will definitely go for one again the next time we are down.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

I was so happy to find The Allegro and picked them because if them advertising that they had gluten free menu. I was ecstatic when they told be about their gluten free fish and chips! I hadn't had that in years! I want disappointed as they even tasted better than the real ones that I've had! The chips and fish were very crispy, which is a good thing. I ate there my second night, too, and had a hamburger. ...it, too, was excellent!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

Allegro's fried chicken and chips are everything you could possibly need after a night out at the pub or out dancing!!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

GREAT gluten free food! Im delighted to be able to get a gluten free bun and gluten free fish and chips, with careful consideration to cross contamination. :)

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Was delighted to find a chipper with home made chips. They were very good too. Food was excellent but the table we sat at was not cleaned. In fairness it was very busy but no one came over in all the time we were there. It was cold as well. Maybe better to take away. Food very good.

Date of visit: September 2013