“My Experience of Treyvaud's”
Review of Treyvaud's

Treyvaud's
Ranked #12 of 187 Restaurants in Killarney
Price range: US$15 - US$28
Cuisines: Irish, International
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a family run Restaurant in the heart of Killarney serving local food prepared with an International twist for well over ten years now. We welcome you to Treyvauds and are sure that you will enjoy fantastic fresh food served with a friendly smile. We look forward to seeing you.Paul & Mark Treyvaud and all the team at Treyvauds. We are open seven nights a week
Reviewed 2 March 2017

This restaurant has both an Irish & International menu. Something to suit everyone. It's family run & the staff are so friendly & helpful. They cater to any special needs you might have. It's inexpensive too, so go ahead & treat yourself to lunch or dinner in this great restaurant. You won't regret it.

4  Thank Jacinta R
There are newer reviews for Treyvaud's

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I had heard a lot about Treyvauds over the years but just never got around to trying it myself, honestly the menu never really appealed to me. However we bit the bullet recently and I was very pleasantly surprised! It is a carnivores dream so not exactly to my taste but there were two fish, one chicken and a vegetarian option to choose from which kept me happy. Fish cakes for starters were huge, one would have been enough. We enjoyed all the food but special praise has to go to the honeycomb parfait - the best I've ever tasted. We'll definitely be back!

2  Thank munstergirl2016
Reviewed 31 January 2017

We ate here with a large group and they accommodated our group well. I had the tomato soup and the cabbage & potato dish. They were both very good. The Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake was just ok.

1  Thank AprilFool27
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Ate her with a group of 6 on a busy Saturday night. 4 of us at the table ordered the steak. They arrived all cooked perfectly and were simply delicious. Not a fan of mash but the mash that was served with the steak was also delicious. Highly recommend a visit .

2  Thank charliehc2015
Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent meal, table of 12 lads on a 40th. Amazing food, excellent value, really enjoyable experience. Chef came out for a chat at the end and talked us through the source of the various meats/fish which is always a great addition.

Can't rate it highly enough, worth the drive from Dublin!

2  Thank IrelandK