All reviews these apartments high street two bedroom apartment washer dryer underground parking self catering great apartments full kitchen all mod cons within walking distance home from home fantastic location family holiday town centre four nights great place to stay bars and restaurants
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Lovely and well equipped. Location convenient . Very happy with standard and comfort .
Would book again .

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Kathleen C
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I was not expecting what greeted me when I turned the key to my apartment. It was fab! The shine off the marble fllors throughout, the sparkling clean surfaces. The lovely bed soft furnishings. The lrage bathroom and ensuite were such a pleasant surprise I even had a jacuzzi though I was disappointed when before Id arrived and was requesting same I was told none of the apartments had any.. clearly a lie ?! Anyway I happened to be given a two bed instead of a one bed wnen I artived so mustve just struck lucky. I had a courtyard apartment which was nice I think a few benches in the courtyard would make it more possible to enjoy this benefit. Felt very safe in these gated apartments. A small suggestion would be the couches are hard and not the type to relax in AT ALL also sitting room felt clinical -no curtains. At night between the couch snd lack of curtains it was too 'cold' or 'clinical' to relax in. The fact that they are a pet friendly complex was a huge plus, though I did get different answers on this when I was in contact prior to my arrival so that was an unnecessary inconvenience and worry. Staff should be more certain of these things. Also if only some apartments are pet friendly ie courtyard this should be made clear in the website so people can book these apartments and not expect that all are. Ann was a treasure to deal with.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank mindfulmolly
ParkPlaceApartments, Manager at Park Place Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2012

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review and your feedback.
Just one of our 'apartments' in the main block have jacuzzis but all townhouses do have them. We do not 'lie' to our customers.
We had looked at your suggestion of benches in the courtyard but decided against it as we felt it could disturb other guests who might be relaxing in their livingrooms (I hope that you understand).
Two of our courtyard apartments are 'pet friendly'. However, these may not suit all pets.
This is why we request that pet owners contact us directly.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

Fantastic apartment and so reasonable! We were upgraded to one of the top floor 2 bed apartments with a great balcony and views. The only criticism was the terrace needed power washing and outdoor furniture cleaning as we were unable to use it on arrival. Didn't mention at the time as it then turned too cold to sit out! Superb location at the top of the high street and staff so helpful. Car parking great and free! High standard and great place to come back to. Would definitely re book and have already recommended, you wont go wrong booking Park Place.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank PinkCamper

Dear PinkCamper,
Thank you very much for your review and your kind words.
You are correct that the balconies need to be cleaned and in fact are being done as I write this response.
This is something that needs to be done after every Winter. As you can imagine, there is not much call for the outdoor areas until the Spring.
Delighted to read that you have recommended us to friends.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

Had a fantastic 4 night stay over the Easter week-end stay in the Park Place apts , I went there with my wife and two 20year + daughters. The apartments are very central in Killarney town, they are really secure too, with underground parking.The apartments themselves were modern,clean, spacious, and equipped with all the mod cons you could need, including free wi fi. The receptionists were really friendly and helpful, especially Michelle and the blond bubbly latvian girl (sorry, can't remember your name) who were on hand to give us advice and recommendations. We could not recommend these apartments highly enough, as you could walk to all the local restaurants and bars thereby not needing your car.The price was very reasonable too.We will definitely go back there in the near future. Liam, Waterford city.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank liam w

Dear Liam,
Thank you for writing this lovely review.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and particularly that you found Michelle and Egija to be friendly and helpful.
Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

While on holiday from Australia, my son and I spent a wonderful week here in November 2011 and I can't speak highly enough of this lovely place. The super stylish apartment has everything you could want and more. What a fabulous place to come home to at the end of a day touring the amazing countryside of Co. Kerry! It was very satisfying to know that when we got home each day we had a secure parking space at our accommodation and that when we opened our front door we would immediately be wrapped in delicious warmth and comfort in superior surroundings all for a truly amazing price. Killarney is very central for driving the Ring of Kerry and Dingle Peninsula. As well Muckross Estate and all it's pleasures are very close by. Ross Castle too. As my son plays Irish Trad music we were delighted to find nightly sessions a 5 minute walk away at the Killarney Grand Hotel where he was warmly welcomed by the talented local musicians. Yes, Park Place is the perfect location for a stay in Killarney - the only thing missing was extra time to spend there. I hope we can return for another visit to this very special accommodation one day.

Room Tip: As we only stayed in one room it's hard to say which part of the building is best. We had absolutely no problems re noise or anything else at all. I would say that any room here would be perfect unless you are impossible to please!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ThereseCam
ParkPlaceApartments, Manager at Park Place Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Dear Therese,
Thank you very much for posting such a positive.
I am really glad that you loved your stay with us and enjoyed the many delights of Killarney.
Hope to see you again in the future.