“Cute Trendy Little Restaurant”
Review of The Lane Cafe Bar

The Lane Cafe Bar
Ranked #57 of 198 Restaurants in Killarney
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife, two daughters (8 and 10) and I ate here twice while visiting Killarney. The atmosphere is trendy, the food is good and the staff very comfortable addressing food allergy concerns.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Have been here with my girlfriend and the cocktails and service are always top class. But the menu is letting it down, it's been the same with only a couple of small changes here or there for too long now. The cellar bar restaurant puts the bar to shame food wise. Even if they changed it seasonally it would be good. I prefer not eating in the cellar, it's hasn't got the same atmosphere

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Best Cocktails in Killarney, lovely nibbles, great atmosphere and service, cant wait to return, will go for dinner the next time as the food seemed to be first class.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

So disappointing - my friend had most amazing chicken wings last Sunday. One week to the day I order same- all I can say is chicken on steroids. Disgusting. Ate 2 to be sure- horrible! Young guy came to take away dishes- obviously nothing was gone from my plate. Told him they were disgusting! He said menu changed in a week! Charged full €14. Am a local Killarney citizen involved in tourism. Won’t be recommending or partaking in Ross Hotel food for a long time

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stopped in for one cocktail but ended up staying for a few hours and getting food.
The staff were lovely and left us yo it.
The cocktails are super tasty and there's plenty of choice. The bar is also super comfy so it's worth popping in on a cold day. The barman is also willing to make drinks that are not on the menu.
The food? Just amazing. The best meal I've had in a long time.
The menu was full of all different things I was spoilt for choice.
Just make sure you save room for the most amazing brownie one could Have!
I can't wait to go back here