A picturesque property backing onto the river, with ample parking spaces. Eileen welcomed us with a tray of tea and cake. Our room was spacious and tastefully decorated. We drove to the town centre for dinner. The car park is free after 6.30pm. There are many good restaurants there, some with live music. Breakfast was a feast with plenty of variety and as much tea and toast as you wanted. We stayed for 7 nights and felt quite at home. We hope to return to this beautiful part of Ireland and would not consider staying anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crystal Springs, Killarney, Co KERRY. All rooms are with private bathrooms, TV, radio, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryers, iron press, mini fridges, direct dial phones and wireless internet. All are non smoking. Superior Deluxe Double rooms, Kingsize Double or Twin Bedded rooms, Family Triple rooms, Quad Rooms. LOCATION: Our GPS location is N +52 3' 10.47'' W -9 29' 15.77'' We are located on the peaceful banks of the River Flesk which flows through our back garden, where you can relax on the deck. Just a 20 min. walk to Killarney Main Street town centre and also to local Bus and Rail Station. Kerry Airport is 20 mins drive from Killarney. Cork Airport is 1 hour 15 mins, Shannon Airport is 2 hours drive, Dublin Airport 4 hours. RATES will include an extensive breakfast menu. Afternoon Tea/coffee and Free Parking, Breakfast served from 8am to 10am, early breakfast Pcaked Lunch on request, Light Bite Menu available all day. If you wish to confirm a reservations you may do so by E-mail or By phone call or directly with us for (no fees or no deposit taken). as payment is on departure, Check-in between 2pm and 6pm. LOCAL SIGHTS: We are close to The Lakes of Killarney, National Park, Ross Castle and on the Ring of Kerry route.and the Beautiful Wild Atlantic Way. Other local attractions include Muckross House and Gardens, Torc Waterfall, Ladies View, Moll's Gap, the Gap of Dunloe and Kate Karney's Cottage, Killarney Golf and Fishing Club , We are 1 hour drive from Dingle Bay, Waterville, Blarney and Ballybunnion. Local information, Maps and guidebooks are available with refreshments on arrival. Ample safe parking (off street) is available ,Golf Courses, Riding Stables, Mountain Walks, Bicycle Hire and Launderette are close by. Fishing on location in the river Flesk (at the end of our Garden) no license needed. Live Entertainment nightly in Killarney's popular Traditional Bars and Restaurants. Bus tours and Day Trips arranged from here to pick you up and drop you off at our front door daily from 10.30am to 5pm return, to (Ring Of Kerry )(Gap Of Dunloe) (Dingle Bay) For our best rates , rooms with a view, Superior King size new rooms, just call or email us to Book Directly (no commission fees) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and LateRooms so you can book your Crystal Springs Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Springs b&b
- Crystal Springs Hotel Killarney
- Crystal Springs Bed And Breakfast Killarney, Europe