“Simply perfect”
Review of The Invicta

The Invicta
Ranked #42 of 143 Killarney B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 August 2015

This was our favorite place to stay in Ireland. Everything was wonderful. The rooms are put together lovingly, with an eye to detail and comfort. Even the dust ruffle matched the curtains. The overstuffed comforter was bliss during a chilly night, and we greatly appreciated the luxury hotel style towels. The lounge provided was welcoming and attractive. Mary and her husband were warm, friendly, and very helpful; they gave us great advice on places to go and even provided useful maps. The breakfast was worthy of a 5 star restaurant - and every bit as elegant and pretty. We were extremely impressed with everything about this B&B. It's definitely a don't miss!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank BlueMinneapolis
There are newer reviews for The Invicta

Reviewed 19 August 2015

I stayed here as i was attending a wedding close by. The room was fresh clean and comfortable with en-suite. The man of the house very kindly offered to give me a lift up to the nearby hotel. The breakfast in the morning was delicious. I would without hesitation stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Barry K
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Sorry, we are late to write this review. We were there in August 2013 with Family(2children). The accommodation was FANTASTIC and service as well. While coming back Mary and Sean given 10 euro for ice cream for my kids. I recommend this family B&B to anyone visiting Kerry. Lincy and Thomas and 2 my children

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank I T
Reviewed 13 June 2015

The best B&B! Shiun and Mary are great hosts! Very welcoming, beautiful location, great fishing, close to the National Park, and the breakfast was just perfect! I would recommend the Invicta without hesitation!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen V
Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

My wife and I travelled to Ireland with a few friends. The Invicta was one of our stops. Eatery thing was smooth and from the start we were happy. Awesome views, great opinions on food and things to do, and a nice welcome snack with hot tea and coffee to welcome us to their home.

Breakfast was great, quick service and always asked if we wanted or needed anything else.

I would recommend The Invicta to everyone.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple