“Lovely Place”

and 1 more site!
The Invicta
Ranked #43 of 143 Killarney B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Sorry, we are late to write this review. We were there in August 2013 with Family(2children). The accommodation was FANTASTIC and service as well. While coming back Mary and Sean given 10 euro for ice cream for my kids. I recommend this family B&B to anyone visiting Kerry. Lincy and Thomas and 2 my children

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank I T
There are newer reviews for The Invicta

Reviewed 13 June 2015

The best B&B! Shiun and Mary are great hosts! Very welcoming, beautiful location, great fishing, close to the National Park, and the breakfast was just perfect! I would recommend the Invicta without hesitation!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen V
Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

My wife and I travelled to Ireland with a few friends. The Invicta was one of our stops. Eatery thing was smooth and from the start we were happy. Awesome views, great opinions on food and things to do, and a nice welcome snack with hot tea and coffee to welcome us to their home.

Breakfast was great, quick service and always asked if we wanted or needed anything else.

I would recommend The Invicta to everyone.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2015

I was welcomed well, and offered tea at once. The place is situated almost in the national park, in a very charming area. It is a very quiet neighborhood. Narrow streets, stonewalls with a lot of green plants and yellow flowers takes you there.
I got a room with a terrace, and I could see the Lough Leane. The place was clean and offered traditional breakfast at the time I wanted.
I had a long day before I got here, but the bed seemed however extraordinary good!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Graabein
Reviewed 19 January 2015

We were new to the B&B experience, but this was exactly what we wanted during our trip around Ireland. Killarney was one of our favorite parts of Ireland, between the great B&B, the downtown was great for dinner, and hiking the Gap of Dunloe in the rain was actually one of the highlights! We absolutely loved the owners, they helped us plan our two days in Killarney and then made sure we got around, it really was fantastic. When we head back to Ireland we will be staying there again, without a doubt.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple