I and my husband visited the brehon hotel last week for a relaxing break. The hotel is lovely, the rooms are spacious and the staff is really friendly and professional. We had treatments in the spa which were pure bliss. The restaurant was a nice experience too. The manager Andras really made sure we had a memorable experience. The only but is that we requested, at the time of the booking and the check in, a quiet room and we were not only given a room next to a family with small children but the housekeeper started vacuuming the corridor at 8.30!!! So we ended up checking out at 10.00.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brehon is a luxurious hotel of unique grace and elegance set amidst Killarney’s breathtaking landscape. Each guestroom and suite reflects a contemporary blend of beauty, style and space. The Brehon also offers visitors a chance to relax and unwind in the Angsana Spa, the European flagship of the famous Thai celebrity haunt The Banyan Tree. The experienced Thai therapists offer a range of holistic spa treatments and massages to refresh and revitalise the spirit, mind and physical being. All treatments carried out in the Angsana Spa are 100% authentic Thai and use only natural ingredients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Brehon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brehon Hotel Killarney
- Brehon Hotel Killarney
- The Brehon Killarney, Europe