“Awesome riding stables” 5 of 5 bubbles

Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome riding stables”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

My sister and I went on a two hour long ride at the Killarney riding stables the other day and it was awesome. The weather was awful and so that made the ride a bit less enjoyable but it was still lovely.
They picked us up free of charge from our hotel and the guides were very knowledgeable and helpful.
The horses were gorgeous and well trained. The park was amazing and we got to see a lot of wildlife.
Will definitely be coming back!

Visited February 2017

“Killarney Riding Stables ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Great day for riding!! Thanks for the fun despite the rain!! (Which was very cold...so wear your cold gear!) Very nice staff and very helpful. Amazing views!! Thanks again!

Visited February 2017
“Great ride, amazing people, beautiful scenery!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2017

Making my reservation was very easy being in a foreign country with no phone accessibility. Made the reservation by email and when we got there, we were taken care of very well.
The 2 hour ride was a perfect amount of time to see the mountains, pastures, and nature. It was a typical cold January morning, but our 2 guides were great about frequent trots to help us warm back up. We had a great time chatting with them throughout the ride as well. They were great girls who I enjoyed getting to know. If you go between October-March, I'd recommend wearing very thick socks as your feet will probably get very cold throughout the ride.

Munich, Germany
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience on horseback ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

We went on a beautiful ride yesterday! We felt very good taken care of and were given horses, that each suited us very well. The ride with out guide Laureen was fantastic! The nature in Killarney NP is so unique and beautiful and I cannot imagine a better way to explore it. Laureen was very friendly, responsible and knowledgeable. Fantastic experience!

Collierville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Although it was freezing, I had such a good time on my 2 hr ride! The guides were so genuine and my horse was such a blast. Loved my experience here.