“Killarney Riding Stables ”

Killarney Riding Stables
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Great day for riding!! Thanks for the fun despite the rain!! (Which was very cold...so wear your cold gear!) Very nice staff and very helpful. Amazing views!! Thanks again!

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Making my reservation was very easy being in a foreign country with no phone accessibility. Made the reservation by email and when we got there, we were taken care of very well.
The 2 hour ride was a perfect amount of time to see the mountains, pastures, and nature. It was a typical cold January morning, but our 2 guides were great about frequent trots to help us warm back up. We had a great time chatting with them throughout the ride as well. They were great girls who I enjoyed getting to know. If you go between October-March, I'd recommend wearing very thick socks as your feet will probably get very cold throughout the ride.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

We went on a beautiful ride yesterday! We felt very good taken care of and were given horses, that each suited us very well. The ride with out guide Laureen was fantastic! The nature in Killarney NP is so unique and beautiful and I cannot imagine a better way to explore it. Laureen was very friendly, responsible and knowledgeable. Fantastic experience!

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Although it was freezing, I had such a good time on my 2 hr ride! The guides were so genuine and my horse was such a blast. Loved my experience here.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

My friend and I both love horses and were thrilled to find that we could ride in Killarney. The tour took us into the park, with only two others with us. We saw some beautiful sights and animals, and got to have some lovely chats with the instructors. Because my friend and I are used to western saddles, the instructors were very patient with us and helped us adjust to the right way to ride. The horses were great and very calm. We were even able to trot for a while, which was thrilling! Overall, a lovely experience.