“Fun!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Collierville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Although it was freezing, I had such a good time on my 2 hr ride! The guides were so genuine and my horse was such a blast. Loved my experience here.

Visited January 2017

Riverside, California
“A calm and beautiful tour of Killarney national park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

My friend and I both love horses and were thrilled to find that we could ride in Killarney. The tour took us into the park, with only two others with us. We saw some beautiful sights and animals, and got to have some lovely chats with the instructors. Because my friend and I are used to western saddles, the instructors were very patient with us and helped us adjust to the right way to ride. The horses were great and very calm. We were even able to trot for a while, which was thrilling! Overall, a lovely experience.

Visited January 2017
Grand Rapids, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great people, nice experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2017

Like most we met on our trip to Ireland, everyone that we encountered at the stables was friendly and helpful! They picked us up at our B&B and it was just the two of us for the morning 2 hour ride. Not being very familiar with the area, we weren't sure what we would see on the ride and had probably set expectations too high that we would see some of the Killarney National park highlights (Torc Waterfall, Ross Castle, Ladies View, Gap of Dunloe). Just keep in mind that this is a scenic ride so you're looking at the mountains, lakes, etc from a bit of a distance, and at least on the ride we went on didn't see any of the major stops.

We still had a great time, and I was very impressed with how well trained the horses are! Our trail guide was excellent and the pictures made all our friends very jealous!

1 Thank Ashley J
“Great ride through a beautiful park.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2016

We took our 2 hour ride in December (decidedly off-season) and were lucky enough to get a ride with just the 3 of us in our family. The horses were lovely and well-behaved throughout. The guides were fantastic! Chatted casually throughout the ride, pointing out scenery of interest and some history. We trotted 3 or 4 times ( our legs probably wouldn't have held out for much more). If we're ever in Killarney again, we will revisit the stables for another ride. Just a great time.

Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“Fun Solo Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2016

I was lucky enough to be the only rider when I visited. The stable was easy to find, neat and organized, well set-up for both horse and rider, and very welcoming. Katrina was my guide. She was experienced, knowledgeable, approachable, friendly, and pleasant. My horse was James, he is a normal trail horse, but a very comfortable ride. Considering his size (16+h), he had a very smooth gait and was rarely pushy. Even in the winter, the ride through the National Park was gorgeous. Do know that it is a trail ride. Riders are not allowed to travel on their own. Experienced riders may not enjoy that, but I have been riding for 30+ yrs. and had a blast! The ride consists of walking, trotting, and cantering through fields, forested areas, and near beautiful sights (cathedral, manor, red deer). They have helmets & boots, so you don't have to bring your own. They also have mounting blocks to help the less flexible, like myself. Overall, a successful venture in a beautiful, friendly business.