Stayed here on the spur of the moment while driving around Kerry one evening. I wanted a nice room after the drove I literally arrived at reception looking for a room, so knew we would be paying rack rates. The staff were great, they took me up to view an Executive Room just to make sure I liked it and also look at the Standard rooms too. I opted for the Exec Room, and was surprised at the fairness of price for the room. We had a lovely stay at the Plaza. The hotel is old school with large hanging chandellers etc, sometimes it can be tacky, but in this case, it was fitting. Location is great and the pub next door is good for a trad music session. Loved the Molton Brown products in the rooms and the Molton Brown spa was lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Killarney Plaza Hotel reigns over Killarney Town with grace and glamour. It is located adjacent to Killarney National Park and the gateway to the Ring of Kerry. The hotel offers stylish bedrooms, superb restaurants, bars, conference and banquet facilities and an exclusive and luxurious Sundari Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, LateRooms, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Killarney Plaza Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Killarney Plaza Hotel Killarney
- Plaza Killarney
- Killarney Plaza Hotel And Spa Europe