Lowest prices for your stay
US$154
PricelineUS$168
Hotels.comUS$165
getaroom.comUS$178
1,531 results
All reviews kaynes bar lovely hotel town centre bar food a lovely stay muckross road enjoyable stay hotel bar ross castle top class national park last weekend stayed here for two nights lovely room two night stay breakfast room would highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2022

Very nice hotel .Staff so so kind .Breakfast so delicious .Rooms so so clean .Location and Hotel's view absolutely gorgeous .Hotel's bar clean and tidy .I would like to stay again. Thank you for everything

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bernadette Randles, Owner at Dromhall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2022

Thank you Kemal for your review, I am delighted you had such a pleasant stay with us and clearly enjoyed your time with us. We are indeed the perfect base for a get away.

We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future,

Reviewed 18 January 2022 via mobile

Our Daughter booked us a surprise night away in the Dromhall having stayed here over the last 18 years it's always a pleasure to return. It had been 3 yrs since our last visit and they have been busy making it even nicer. All of the staff are just so so friendly and always smiling and nothing is ever too much trouble, which makes you feel so at home. Room was fabulous we were at the top of the building room was spotless and very comfortable. We dined in kaynes that evening food was lovely again staff were great. Breakfast the following morning was fresh and plenty of choice. If you're looking to book here don't think twice you won't be disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you bingebaby for your complimentary review, we were delighted to welcome you back after 3 long years since the last visit.
I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the staff who have all worked tremendously hard to ensure a safe and relaxing stay for guests providing a home away from home. Our breakfast is a highlight with guests and I am thrilled you also enjoyed our offerings in Kayne's.

We hope we will be welcoming you back for another 18 years.

Bernadette Randles.

We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Dromhall again in the future.

Reviewed 18 January 2022

The Dromhall hotel is a wonderful hotel in an ideal location! We have stayed in Killarney many times but The Dromhall is the most comfortable one. The bed was so comfortable we slept in and almost missed check out! I would highly recommend this hotel, the staff are lovely, the food is great and the comfort is amazing. We’ll definitely be coming back to this hotel when we go to Killarney again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much Chloe for your wonderful review. We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you also enjoyed the food and atmosphere in Kayne's. You are not the first one to almost miss check out with the comfort our beds provide...a good complaint!!!!

We appreciate your high recommendation and wish you a happy new year.

Reviewed 16 January 2022 via mobile

Situated across from a 24 hour garage which is a meeting point for people who sit around revving engines. "Deluxe" room comes with a fan to try to cool the room as the noise makes opening a window impossible. Despite the fan and turning off the radiator, the room was stifling, in January. The one advantage to the fan was to act as white noise to drown out the snoring which could be heard through the thin walls, sadly the fan was not big enough to drown out the noise from outside. To top everything off, the shower was not fully clean. The worst hotel experience we have had in Killarney.

Room tip: Only accept a room at the rear of the hotel if you have to stay here.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear oseoin,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, which we welcome. I am disappointed that you didn't enjoy your stay with us, as this is not the sort of feedback we normally receive from guests. Our heating is on an automated system and with temperatures up and down on a daily basis in January, it may have been mild the night your were with us and thus felt too hot, for this we apologise and have rectified the situation in the meantime.

Deluxe King rooms offer a bright, modern décor and amenities all offering a multifunctional space that works for the corporate and leisure guests in equal measure. Many of these rooms have magnificent views of the mountains.

I apologise for the noise disturbance from the forecourt across the road but we can't always be responsible for the behaviour of others.

I take very seriously your comments regarding the shower, as our cleanliness and hygiene standard are extremely high therefore I will address this with our housekeeping teams.

As I don't have specific details of your booking I am unaware if you brought these issues to our attention during your stay as we would have tried to rectify the problems as they occured. I would be grateful if you could contact me on bernadette@randleshotels.com with details of your booking.

Reviewed 15 January 2022 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Dromhall hotel for two nights in November with our 6 month old. I cannot explain how lovely the whole trip was. From the minute we arrived nothing was too much trouble. Our daughters bottle were kept at reception and accessable at any time. Our room was absolutely beautiful a 6ft bed,, TV, huge rainfall shower, fireplace and a travel cot already there for our daughter. The food at breakfast and at the bar was gorgeous, we ate there both nights and honestly didn't expect it to be as nice as it was. We also used the pool which most hotels in Killarney wouldn't allow with a baby. The staff here are so lovely the friendly atmosphere is apparent the minute you walk in the door. The manager Paul was lovely and I wish I could remember the other staff members by name. Myself and my husband will definitely be back here

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Emily,

I am delighted you really enjoyed your stay with us. Your comments on our room, staff and facilities are most welcome and I will be sure to pass them on to the team & of course our General Manager Paul. Please keep an eye on our website for some best rates for your next visit to the hotel.