Dromhall Hotel
US$279
US$271
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$408/night.

US$302
US$286
US$326
US$275
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$96
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

The Brehon(Killarney)
US$185
US$180
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

The Lake Hotel(Killarney)
US$173
US$168
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

Gleneagle Hotel(Killarney)
US$169
US$164
US$216
US$209
  • Pool
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$351/night.

US$162
US$139
Priceline
US$408
All reviewskaynes barsister hotel next doorlovely hoteltown centrebar foodwedding receptionleisure centrefive minute walktour groupbreakfast was includedmuckross roadbus tourenjoyable stayreception areathe pubhotel barstayed here for two nights
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I stayed at the Dromhall Hotel this weekend and was disturbed on Saturday afternoon by a dog barking. To my horror i realised the dog was in the room next door on his own. This was no small dog. Is it normal to have dogs in hotel rooms? Could a dog have been sleeping in my bed before I stayed? I thought pet friendly hotels just provided kennel's. Not acceptable! Disgusted!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank frank m
BernadetteRandles, General Manager at Dromhall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Dear Frank M,

I hope you enjoyed your visit to Killarney and your stay at our hotel. I apologize to you for the disturbance on Saturday afternoon and I hope you were not disturbed for too long. I am sorry you feel so strongly about pets staying in the Hotel but let me assure you that no dog has slept in any of the beds in the hotel.

We are a Pet Friendly Hotel and we have a number of allocated rooms for pet owners. The housekeeping services are to a very high standard, as in all our rooms.

Guests when booking are informed that they must bring their own bed for the pet such as a cushion, cage or basket. It is stressed to the guest that the pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture. The pet will not be allowed into the restaurant but they can use the Lobby area if the pet is well behaved. The guest are requested to avoid leaving the pet on its own were possible. If the guest is leaving the pet in the room on it’s own they must inform the front desk so we can contact them if there is a disturbance.

In my experience the majority of the Guests who are pet owners, are responsible pet owners and appreciate the hotel and its surroundings and give respect to others guests.
They are thankful for the opportunity for a breakaway and to be able to bring their loved ones with them.

I hope in giving this explanation you have a better understanding of the service we offer to pet owners and how this service is provided.

I thank you for your feed back and comments as they are well appreciated and of immense value to us. Hopefully you will choose to return to us in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 7 February 2012

My wife and I enjoyed our wedding reception here in July 2011. Living in Australia we thought it would be very difficult to organise everything, not with Bernadette & Brendan at the Helm. They couldn't have been more accommodating. Everything was fantastic from the service we received before the big day to the wedding reception itself.

I wouldn't change a thing. We had around 230 guests and we had 0 complaints about the food - infact we had all positive feedback, it really was top notch.

We had guests staying at the hotel from around the world and all over Ireland. Everyone I spoke with afterwards was delighted with how good the hotel is.

Next time we're in Ireland we will be calling to Kayne's for a hearty meal!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dieseldamo
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Just back from weekend in Killarney.
Dromhall hotel; advailed of special offer of 2 nights B+B and 1 evening meal excellant value for money, 5 minute walk from centre of town. Good selection for breakfast, bar food and bistro menu. Rooms are spacious clean and cleaned daily.
Staff are so friendly excellant and so helpful.
Will be back!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Jennygr Cork,

I am delighted to learn that you were pleased with your stay at The Dromhall Hotel and you received excellent value for money. As a family run business we like to keep in touch with our guests were possible and take pride in delivering a high standard of service and in this day and age value for money is at the top of the agenda.

I will take this opportunity to thank you for your comments and for taking the time to give us your thoughts on the service and facilities at The Dromhall Hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back at The Dromhall Hotel in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 February 2012

I had the pleasure of visiting Kaynes Bar recently. It was absolutely a fantastic experience from the minute we walked in the door to the minute we left. The service was fantastic. The food was one of the best dining experiences that I'v had in a long time. Price was very reasonable. Atmosphere was relaxed and friendly. If visiting Killarney this place will not dissappoint. You wont find a better place to eat in Killarney. I cant recommend this place high enough. Thanks to all the staff for a wonderful evening especially Karen and Seamus.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kerry7777
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We Stayed in Dromhall Hotel last Tue and Wed, I have to agree the Rooms are not four Star.
It was clean but not modern at all. The TV was an old fashioned one that was on a stand, looking out of place. I didnt think any Hotels had them like that any more. The Breakfast was ok not a great deal of choice really. Although the Girl was very nice and polite at Breakfast but many a time someone came in and stood waiting to be seated and had to sit them selves and wait for her to come back. We had a meal a couple of times in the Bar the first night it was nice and the Service was good, but the next night the Football was on the TV so it was pretty busy and then the Service was very slow, not enough staff to cover it and the meal wasnt that great it was easy to see that they were rushed off their feet.wouldnt want to stay there again, not really my kind of Hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lee_susan47
BernadetteRandles, Manager at Dromhall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2012

Dear Lee-Susan47,

Thank you for reviewing The Dromhall Hotel. I am very disappointed and I apologise that you did not enjoy certain aspects of your visit.

With reference to the breakfast we serve a full continental buffet breakfast plus a choice of six cooked to order hot main dishes. I would only be too happy to receive your suggestions as what you would like to have on the menu and if it is feasible I may include them.

You stated you stayed with us recently and as you can appreciate, it is very quite, this time of the year. We only had a few guests staying and this would explain why we had only one staff member in the restaurant serving.

I am delighted to learn that you were pleased with the politeness and service of the staff and would like to thank you for your appreciation.

Kind Regards,