All reviews stayed here bathroom light wonderful town clean and spacious rooms minute walk breakfast staff double room excellent location tea and coffee town centre traditional irish breakfast tour group last weekend bathtub pubs ensuite
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Regular visitor to Killarney and have stayed in this place on numerous occasions and it has never been any thing but brilliant. Comfy bed, lovely room and excellent staff
All round a great experience 10/10

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I stayed for 2 nights and was really pleased with my decision to stay here. From the outset the staff were excellent and Pat couldn't have been more helpful. My room was quite small but was met my needs perfectly. The breakfast room was more like a sun room and the overall decor of the place was of a good standard (I especially like the little room opposite reception which felt like a living room!). Hope to make a return visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Located within 5 minutes walk of killarney Town centre I would highly recommend a stay here. Kayan and Maria were more than helpful during our stay and gave us a great breakfast to boot. If you are looking for good value in Killarney especially during peak season then this is it.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and a group of friends including my partner another couple and 2 singles (6 people in total) planned a trip to Killarney to climb Carrauntoohill on the August bank holiday... I booked 2 rooms, both had a single and double bed... One of the couple had a birthday so I rang and asked for them to be put into a Double room and to give myself, my partner and the 2 singles a room with a double and 2 singles... that was no hassle at all... As one of the singles pulled out I called the b&b and spoke with a lovely woman, spelling may be wrong but sounded like Key-anne... She accommodated me with zero fuss leaving us with the same rooms as previously booked which was amazing being a bank holiday... We spoke on arrival and she had great knowledge of the area, also ya could have the craic with her... room was lovely, clean and well looked after and breakfast was lovely too :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed two nights at Glena House, and it was mediocre at best. The bathroom stayed humid long after use, the toilet seat fell off, and the shower was simply a drain in the floor. One day into our stay, our key cards stopped working, and my brother and I were locked out of our room. The front desk lady replaced our cards, but they still didn't work. This place is fine to go if you have exhausted absolutely every one of your other options, but I would not return to Glena House.

Date of stay: July 2017