US$61
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$295
TripAdvisor
The Lake Hotel(Killarney)
US$174
TripAdvisor
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
All reviewsstayed herebathroom lightbreakfast staffdouble roomfive minute walktown centretea and coffeethird floortraditional irish breakfastexcellent locationtour groupfamily roomnational parkinecbathtubpatpubs
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Located within 5 minutes walk of killarney Town centre I would highly recommend a stay here. Kayan and Maria were more than helpful during our stay and gave us a great breakfast to boot. If you are looking for good value in Killarney especially during peak season then this is it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and a group of friends including my partner another couple and 2 singles (6 people in total) planned a trip to Killarney to climb Carrauntoohill on the August bank holiday... I booked 2 rooms, both had a single and double bed... One of the couple had a birthday so I rang and asked for them to be put into a Double room and to give myself, my partner and the 2 singles a room with a double and 2 singles... that was no hassle at all... As one of the singles pulled out I called the b&b and spoke with a lovely woman, spelling may be wrong but sounded like Key-anne... She accommodated me with zero fuss leaving us with the same rooms as previously booked which was amazing being a bank holiday... We spoke on arrival and she had great knowledge of the area, also ya could have the craic with her... room was lovely, clean and well looked after and breakfast was lovely too :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed two nights at Glena House, and it was mediocre at best. The bathroom stayed humid long after use, the toilet seat fell off, and the shower was simply a drain in the floor. One day into our stay, our key cards stopped working, and my brother and I were locked out of our room. The front desk lady replaced our cards, but they still didn't work. This place is fine to go if you have exhausted absolutely every one of your other options, but I would not return to Glena House.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely little B&B! Simple decor, big windows to enjoy the breeze, varied breakfast options, and quaint 10-minute walk from city center. We (2 22-y/o American females with a tour group) felt very safe and relaxed here--loved looking out the big bag window onto the street during breakfast!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2017

It is relatively big B&B. The room was big enough with one queen and one full size beds, table/desk, two chairs, Tea pot with supply of tea and coffee stuff, full size bathroom with bathtub(!) and shower. It is close to center of town. Although now in Ireland all hotels have the new standard outlets, the most of B&B, where we stayed (including this) had in bathroom light feature, equipped with old type outlet, which may be used without converters. The traditional irish breakfast was very delicious.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple