US$279
US$301
The Lake Hotel(Killarney)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$208
Eviston House Hotel(Killarney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$103
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$276
US$324
US$302
Gleneagle Hotel(Killarney)
US$176
All reviewsstayed herebathroom lightwonderful townclean and spacious roomsguest housedouble roomfive minute walktea and coffeetown centretraditional irish breakfastexcellent locationtour groupenjoyed our stayfamily roomlast weekendnational parkinec
Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed here on business and used as my hub for couple nights. Welcome was oustanding and the room was great for the value. Would highly recommend as it's so close to town and has great value. Staff were great and very accommodating and helpful.. great value to be had here for a guesthouse in Killarney

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2015

Came here with my girlfriend for a nice weekend away. It could NOT of been better. Was talking to the management. I told them I had read the reviews before travelling. But it seemed to be completely different when I arrived as I found the place clean fresh and top notch. I was told that it was now under new management. I would HIGHLY recommend it. My girlfriend had the best time and plenty of lovely restaurants near by. Very good value for the price you pay.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John M
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

The Glena house was in a convenient spot in the middle of Killarney within walking distance of the downtown area. However, the commodities were less than satisfactory. The shower door literally fell off of its hinges along with various other drawers. The only reason that it wasn't terrible was because it did have good food and the hospitality was very pleasant.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

If you are looking for an upgraded hostel, then this is a quiet, clean location with breakfast included in the price. If you are looking for a quality B And B, this is not your place. They advertise WiFi, I could not get on anywhere in the building and I took a cold, yes "cold", shower. The room was large and bed/sheets were clean. For the price it was ok.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

Having read the Trip Advisor reviews before I checked in, I was fearing the worst. Glena House was booked for me by someone elce. On arrival I was pleasantly surprised. The room was supposed to be a single but I was given a clean double en suite with TV and tea making facilities. The breakfast was adequate. I feel I received value for money. I didn't pay for 5 star...... but it was ok.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business