Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$135
PricelineUS$134
Hotels.comUS$135
TravelocityUS$135
Orbitz.comUS$135
eDreamsUS$134
1,592 results
All reviews lovely hotel town centre stayed for nights enjoyable stay would highly recommend this hotel inec receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2021

We're just home after spending a lovely relaxing few days in the hotel. It's a lovely hotel within walking distance from the town centre. We found the hotel to very clean and the staff were extremely efficient, friendly and helpful, They could not make us feel more welcome. The food in the hotel was top notch, I would recommend the Riverside Hotel.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 8 September 2021

Having spent 2 nights in the glorious 4* Loughrea Spa hotel in Galway, we moved on to Killarney for another 2 nights and booked into the Riverside Hotel, as this was 4* rated also. I, like quite a few other people from the reviews are certainly on the same page in that this is not a 4* quality hotel, 3* at a push in my opinion. there is absolutely nothing that warmed me to this hotel, the decor was old and drab, along with a lot of the furniture, in fact if the Antiques Roadshow came into my Room, they could have found a Wardrobe that belonged in times well gone past ! . I cannot comment on the Food or Drink as we literally only used this hotel to sleep, as the lack of atmosphere made sure with walked up the road to Killarney Centre for all our meals. Unfortunately we wont be back to stay in this hotel again.

1  Thank martinhP5177HC
Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

After a long year myself and my partner were really looking forward to a break away! I have to say that this hotel is in the perfect location for touring the county and such a beautiful area. Upon arrival we were greeted at reception by two lovely receptionists, under such circumstances they made us feel at ease and welcome at the hotel.
The room was nice, could use a lick of paint and fresh carpets as there was a lot of staining on both the walls and the carpets.
We had dinner in the bar the first night and the restaurant on the third night! The food was incredible and the service was even better! Special mention to I think his name was DJ who went above and beyond for us for dinner in both the bar and the restaurant on both nights and was there for breakfast also, also a special mention to Anna who at breakfast each morning was attentive and helpful. Nothing was too much for the staff in this hotel!

1  Thank Roisin_Alan0410
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Reasonable priced hotel a 5 minute walk to the town , clean rooms good staff , big spacious lobby to relax .
Breakfast was served with a booking time to make sure no congestion each morning . I,d assume when restrictions are finally lifted you can go down anytime .
Had dinner in the restaurant one evening, battered fish and chicken pasta dish . Very nice.
Few beers in the bar ,the lads were all friendly and polite .
The room was 316 large room on the corner. Spacious and clean lots of storage . Wardrobe with safe . Tea and coffee with kettle .
Iron and trouser press . TV is a bit on the small side . Bed was very comfortable.
It is close to the vending machine just outside which can be quite loud when people use it late at night . When the bottle drops maybe some foam padding in the box to stiffle the bangs .
I would stay again as its a reasonable price to pay for what you get.

Room tip: Parking outside is ample
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 1 September 2021

I have stayed in 3,4 &5 star hotels and this is not 4 Star hotel. This is your standard 3 star. I stayed in Kenmare Bay hotel the night before and it was much better value, half the price? Staff were friendly and location good. Really needs a significant investment to bring it up to 4 stars. Would be more honest to advertise as a 3 Star.