Lowest prices for your stay
US$174
US$157
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$168
ZenHotels.comUS$180
All reviews wedding venue wedding reception function room drinks reception christmas decorations from start to finish top class food was lovely lovely hotel last weekend acorn foyer inec ireland kerry paul lakes
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2022 via mobile

We spent three nights in the Killarney Oaks Hotel and it was just amazing. On arrival the check in was hassle free. The foyer is very spacious and has ample couches to chill . Lots of car parking and just inside the entrance the hotel coffee Dock is very inviting with outdoor seating.. Our room and bathroom was spotless shining and bright. We enjoyed breakfast each morning and also ate in the bar on two ocassions and it did not disappoint.. the friendliness of staff through out the hotel is worth noting. The function room for the wedding was so well laid out and the meal and service of same was exceptional as was the foyer for the drinks reception.. the decor in the hotel is very easy on the eye and all of this adds to the enjoyment of our weekend away. We will be back.!! I can highly highly recommend The Killarney Oaks Hotel. Thank you.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
The Killarney Oaks Hotel, Other at Killarney Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Dear Catherine,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay at The Killarney Oaks Hotel.

We are delighted to learn you thoroughly enjoyed your stay.

It was lovely to read your feedback in relation to the breakfast selection, interior design, bar food, wedding service & overall friendlessness of our staff.

I do hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2022

I stayed here about a week ago with my fiancé. We were celebrating one year of being engaged which I had left a note explaining this while booking. When we got to our room nothing was done for it. I understand some places don’t do this but u think for the price your paying to stay for one night it’s the least they could do. Room was clean and bed was very comfy however there was this loud noise coming from our en-suit which I recorded a video of. We could not sleep over this. We were woken several times through the night and needed to be up early as we were going to Galway for a few days after. When I contacted them they were useless. A man named Eamon dealt with my complaint and said he contacted other guests to see did they have the same issue which I’m not quite sure how that would be needed as the noise was coming from the en-suite. When the other guests apparently said no he, it was a reason on why he could not help me further. He said they checked it several times throughout the day but as I said the noise was only at night and we never heard it during the day. I had sent the video over to him and he said “I have listened to your recording but cannot hear anything”. This was very disappointing service from the hotel considering I had wanted to stay here for a while now and we were considering holding our wedding here but this hotel will be crossed off the list! Wouldn’t recommend at all

Room tip: Don’t book a room
Date of stay: June 2022
The Killarney Oaks Hotel, Other at Killarney Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2022

Hi Caroline I have read your review an am a little surprised ,Firstly thank you for your positivity about the cleanliness of the hotel. I think value was an issue for you before you checked in as the price seemed to be a problem all along.
We fully investigated you complaint about noise coming from the shower drain ,even that you were on an upper floor.
We found no noise coming from that area ,the room has been used every night since and no noise coming from the drain.
The video you sent had no noise what so ever on it .
Unless we have a ghost that is coming and going there doesn't seem to be any other expiation.

Finally i would like to wish you and whatever hotel you pick for your wedding day the best of luck.

kind regards,

Eamon

Reviewed 22 May 2022

My family and I had the pleasure of celebrating my sons first Holy Communion in the Oaks hotel last weekend. I rarely leave reviews but I felt credit was really due here on this occasion. From the moment we arrived to the hotel we were met with a warm welcome be reception staff this helpful atmosphere continued throughout the day . The interior of the hotel was fabulous , with very comfortable seating in the restaurant. The food was amazing, and the staff were very friendly and helpful all contributing to an excellent experience which ensured my son throughly enjoyed his day. Overall a 10/10 experience and we will certainly be returning !!

Date of stay: May 2022
The Killarney Oaks Hotel, Other at Killarney Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2022

Dear Courtneyrl3297KH,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to the Killarney Oaks Hotel.

We are delighted to learn you thoroughly enjoyed celebrating your sons first holy communion with us.

It was great to read your positive comments in relation to the warm welcome you received, the food, the interior & the overall atmosphere within the hotel.

I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team.

I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

We stayed in Oaks Hotel for 2 nights due to friends weeding.
The hotel, reception and atmosphere was beautiful. Really gorgeous hotel to get married.
The whole venue was incredible and we really enjoyed being there.
The meal at weeding was absolutely beautiful.
For starter we had black and white pudding on salad with apple sauce- really, really tasty.
The other choice was chicken mushroom vol a vol au vent- also super delicious.
Next we had a choice of champagne sorbet and veg soup - the soup was a winner here ! Very delicious! The sorbet was too sweat , we didn't enjoy it.
For main beautifuly cooked roast with grave and super delicious mash ! Winner . Second opt was salmon- nicely cooked !
Dessert was a selection of little bites - all super amazing !
Very happy with the staff, absolutely amazing service, very friendly and helpful- top marks !

The room in Oaks is nice and spacious. Comfortable beds and nice design.
However the bathroom might need a little attention. There is a little gap in a shower door on the side and after having a shower the whole floor is wet.
The tiles, washing basin and around the taps and hooks need better cleaning.

Breakfast is very simple buffet, its ok but nothing special.
Overall we had a good experience and we enjoyed our stay in Oaks hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Malwcia,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

We are thrilled to read you positive feedback in relation to the meal, the rooms, our team & overall design of the property. I will pass on this positive feedback to each department.

I have made note of your feedback in relation to the bathroom and will pass it over to our maintenance & accommodation team.

I do hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 22 May 2022

Killarney oaks hotel was a wonderful hotel with great staff and lovely food. I came down two weeks ago for a weekend to be spent fishing in killarney. Paul was a gentleman and pulls great pints of guinness.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Eoghanc687,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent weekend away here at The Killarney Oaks Hotel.

We are delighted to read your positive feedback in relation to our team, I will be sure to pass on the feedback to each department.

I do hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back again soon.