Hotels.com
Trip.com
eDreams
Travelocity
All reviews wedding venue wedding reception bar food bridal suite from start to finish christmas decorations top class lovely hotel second to none would highly recommend this hotel national park muckross house foyer inec kerry paul
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 December 2020

I was very happy with the result of the night, it became a very good celebration in the hotel. Martin,Sandra,Hannah and radek were fabulous workers they were very kind and brought smiles to our faces.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2020

Stayed here recently on our 38th wedding anniversary hotel staff friendly and service good. Food was excellent in the bar,we were able to eat outside the weather was so good. Hotel was spotless and we had a comfortable stay. Will Return again.

Date of stay: September 2020
The Killarney Oaks Hotel Fleming, Other at Killarney Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2020

Dear FellowTraveler824627.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are so pleased to read your wonderful comments.

Your comments on the hotel cleanliness, customer service and food quality offering are a testament to the team here and I will send your compliments across the board to each departments.

We will look forward to welcoming you back.

Eilís Fleming

Reviewed 25 September 2020

I visited the Killarney Oaks in August one evening for a Meal and overall very disappointed.

The Staff have the same problem, they try and avoid you and look straight ahead.

Eventually I got my order taken and food arrived fairly fast.

The Quality of the Food was Very Average and no one came with the Dessert Menu, so I just got up and Paid and Left.

The Problem is that the majority of the Dining Room and Bar Staff have no Experience.

Date of stay: August 2020

Dear Group T.

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to learn you felt disappointed with your experience.

Our teams, across the board have been provided with in house training and the majority of our team started with us. with plenty of previous experience.

We wish you all the best.

Reviewed 24 September 2020 via mobile

We originally booked for 2 night's and ended up staying 3. It was great from the start. The staff were so nice nothing was a problem.. We ate at the hotel each night and could not complain about any of the food we got, we felt very safe while we stayed there. Thank you to everyone in the killarney oaks you are all doing a fantastic job..

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear sheila0470.

Thank you kindly for the wonderful review you have taken the time to write about your experience with The Killarney Oaks Hotel.

We are so thrilled you enjoyed your stay.

We hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Eilís Fleming

Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

A little late writing this review but myself and my partner stayed in the junior bridal suite for 2 nights in August. The room was spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated and we really enjoyed the jacuzzi bath. Food was great and there was a good selection for breakfast. On the day we were due to leave I became ill, unfortunately I didn't get the name of the young gentleman at the reception desk, but he was amazing and so helpful towards us. He called a doctor for me to speak to, and let us stay in our room past checkout time untill I was well enough to travel. I cannot thank him enough for his help and I hope he sees this review, he is an absolute credit to the hotel. We would highly recommend the Killarney Oaks Hotel, the staff are great and the hotel itself is fabulous, thank you for a great stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The Killarney Oaks Hotel Fleming, Other at Killarney Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2020

Dear emsa2014,

Thank you for your wonderful 5* star review on your recent stay with us.

Our team is our greatest asset and I am grateful that you recognise their efforts. I will pass on your kind words to our reception team.

I am glad you got to experience much of what the Oaks has to offer.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

With warm regards,