All reviews wedding venue function room wedding reception bar food wonderful wedding pancake machine bridal suite top class drinks reception from start to finish following morning comfortable hotel reception area would highly recommend this hotel stayed one night national park hotel bar
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend & I had an amazing time on a short break to Killarney. The hotel was lovely and we enjoyed lovely food and drinks at the Acorn bar. You could see the sunset from the seating area outside, between the mountains and the lake. The hotel is very close to Torc waterfall and other attractions like Muckross House. Our room was very comfortable, the pillows were the nicest I've slept on. Water and complimentary chocolates awaited us on arrival. Staff clearly prioritised guest experience, very friendly and helpful. The hotel has a very comfortable lounge and with the lovely breakfast the next morning we agree that the hotel is very reasonably priced, with offers now and again. We would highly recommend and return to stay at this hotel in future.

Aoife & Conor

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aoife J
EilisFleming, Manager at Killarney Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear Aoife J,

Thank you wholeheartedly for taking the time to leave such a complimentary review.

I am delighted to read that you and your boyfriend enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for commenting on our staff and how highly they regard our guests experience and thank you also for your recommendations.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

My family traveled to Killarney for a wedding and 20 of us went to The Oaks Hotel for dinner. The food, drinks and atmosphere were excellent and Shane's service and hospitality was outstanding. Many thanks to all the staff for an incredible night.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dristowe
EilisFleming, Owner at Killarney Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear Dristowe,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your 5 Star Review.

I am so pleased that you and yours enjoyed attending one of our renowned weddings here at The Killarney Oaks Hotel.

We sincerely hope that we can welcome you all back again.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I recently attended the oaks hotel for a family christening! It was excellent. I could not fault this hotel is any way. The food was amazing. The staff were all very friendly and helpful especially one of the waitresses called bibi she was excellent. She was so helpful as a have a certain dietary requirement she made sure I was well looked after. I will definalty be returning to this hotel again in the future.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sinéad O,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. I am thrilled to read your comments and to learn that we helped to play a role in your families special day.

We are very lucky to have Bibi as part of our team as customer satisfaction is of our highest priority.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful dinner in the Acorn Bar, very clean bar, food was top notch, service was even better had two very friendly waitors. Special thanks to Shane and Aisling. 100% will be returning in the future.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ryan F
EilisFleming, Manager at Killarney Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Ryan F,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review your experience here at The Killarney Oaks Hotel.

Shane and Aisling will be delighted to be mentioned and have met your service expectations.

We are very pleased to hear you will be returning and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Eilis Fleming

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We had a party of eight stay here this weekend and had an excellent stay. Its located just outside the town so walkable but taxis are readily available, The service and friendlness of the staff was excellent and there is a lovely atmosphere around the hotel. The rooms are comfortable, clean and spacious.
The quality of the food was excellent too. The bar food was delicious and there was a great selection and breakfast was as good as I have seen in any hotel.
The only small issue I would mention is that breaksfast is only served from 8am which may be a little late for some people used to an earlier start, but overall this was not an issue for us.
I would highly recommend the Killarney Oaks Hotel and will definitely return in the future.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
EilisFleming, Manager at Killarney Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear TCT2,

We are elated to read your complimentary 5 Star Review. I am delighted to learn you enjoyed your stay with us and you found the rooms comfortable and well kept.

Thank you for your mentions of the quality of food and service we provide here at The Killarney Oaks Hotel.

For guests who inform us of early morning plans, we offer a continental breakfast upon request.

It's wonderful to hear that you are a returning guest and we look forward to welcoming you back in future.