The Original Killarney Ghost Tour
Open today: 21:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Best night of my life

These are some of the best storytellers I’ve ever met. This was the best night of my life. It is... read more

Reviewed 5 September 2018
courtneythompson1097
Biloxi, Mississippi
via mobile
Amazing fantastic Killarney Ghost Tour

Ray and DB were incredible! Great job telling fantastic stories! Do not pass up the opportunity to... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2018
dshield35
Hillsborough, New Jersey
via mobile

All reviews story telling excellent knowledge difficulty walking two hours storytelling db spooky stories ireland ray
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Had a really good evening, obvious that a lot of effort is put in to ensure everyone has an all round experience.

1  Thank Laurasmith7
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We had a great evening last night on the ghost bus. The storytelling was fantastic. Ray is amazing even though he frightened us quite a few times. We've not stopped talking about it. If your staying in Killarney it's a must.

2  Thank cfinn2015
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My siblings and I were so exited to go on this ghost tour especially after the rave reviews posted here. The tour's website had no indication of price, however, we were all still interested in going. Since we were a small group of four, we decided to head to the bus (which we saw parked earlier in the day) and get more information about how to purchase tickets. Knowing that the bus left at 2100 we arrive at 2040 and saw a sign on the bus that indicated tickets could be purchased directly on the bus beginning at 2045. Along with another couple we waited until after 2100 only to have no one show up at the bus. While the website indicated that that tours were subject to minimum riders, there were no signs or staff that could inform anyone that may have been waiting if the tour had been cancelled. Needless to say... we were very disappointed about the lack of information.

1  Thank eflem7
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My family and I went on the ghost tour while we were in Ireland. I cannot recommend it enough!! Well worth the time and money. Amazing storytelling! A must do if you enjoy ghost tours!

2  Thank PeachyGal
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Don't think I've every been to a better ghost tour. The craic was incredible especially with Ray who is a brilliant storyteller, he almost gave us all heart failure but it was worth it . Would recommend to anyone visiting Killarney.

1  Thank Anthony M