“What a brilliant night out!!!”

The Original Killarney Ghost Tour
Ranked #23 of 49 Tours in Killarney
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Headed off on the Ghost Tour last night with my young daughter...what a fantastic night we had! The attention to detail from the minute you get on the bus really sets the scene. The tales of old Ireland are fasinating. Both DB and Derek gave so much to the night, great to see local guys so obviously proud of their heritage.My nerves were shattered but above all it was a great laugh and can't wait to go back!!! Boo!!!

1  Thank cappaganneen

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Had a really good evening, obvious that a lot of effort is put in to ensure everyone has an all round experience.

1  Thank Laurasmith7
Reviewed 12 August 2017

We had a great evening last night on the ghost bus. The storytelling was fantastic. Ray is amazing even though he frightened us quite a few times. We've not stopped talking about it. If your staying in Killarney it's a must.

2  Thank cfinn2015
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My siblings and I were so exited to go on this ghost tour especially after the rave reviews posted here. The tour's website had no indication of price, however, we were all still interested in going. Since we were a small group of four, we decided to head to the bus (which we saw parked earlier in the day) and get more information about how to purchase tickets. Knowing that the bus left at 2100 we arrive at 2040 and saw a sign on the bus that indicated tickets could be purchased directly on the bus beginning at 2045. Along with another couple we waited until after 2100 only to have no one show up at the bus. While the website indicated that that tours were subject to minimum riders, there were no signs or staff that could inform anyone that may have been waiting if the tour had been cancelled. Needless to say... we were very disappointed about the lack of information.

1  Thank eflem7
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My family and I went on the ghost tour while we were in Ireland. I cannot recommend it enough!! Well worth the time and money. Amazing storytelling! A must do if you enjoy ghost tours!

2  Thank PeachyGal