The Original Killarney Ghost Tour
Ranked #23 of 49 Tours in Killarney
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My siblings and I were so exited to go on this ghost tour especially after the rave reviews posted here. The tour's website had no indication of price, however, we were all still interested in going. Since we were a small group of four, we decided to head to the bus (which we saw parked earlier in the day) and get more information about how to purchase tickets. Knowing that the bus left at 2100 we arrive at 2040 and saw a sign on the bus that indicated tickets could be purchased directly on the bus beginning at 2045. Along with another couple we waited until after 2100 only to have no one show up at the bus. While the website indicated that that tours were subject to minimum riders, there were no signs or staff that could inform anyone that may have been waiting if the tour had been cancelled. Needless to say... we were very disappointed about the lack of information.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My family and I went on the ghost tour while we were in Ireland. I cannot recommend it enough!! Well worth the time and money. Amazing storytelling! A must do if you enjoy ghost tours!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Don't think I've every been to a better ghost tour. The craic was incredible especially with Ray who is a brilliant storyteller, he almost gave us all heart failure but it was worth it . Would recommend to anyone visiting Killarney.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I went last night with my family and it was a really good experience. The 2 hosts were very friendly and had a very good time. As we went to both of the locations they would tell you the history of the site and why it is believed to be haunted.

I would not recommend to family's with small children as there is moments of silent where all the lights are turned off and it is very scary. I would recommend to 10+ and is a great way to spend a night with the family.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I went with a tour group of about 20 other young adults, and spent two hours being scared witless! Ray and DB were amazing storytellers and definitely kept us on our toes with the stories and the jumpscares throughout the entire evening. I was terrified during the actual tour, but find it hilarious now, and I have enjoyed telling everyone about the experience ever since the tour ended. Definitely not for the faint of heart, but if you want to experience amazing storytelling and some decidedly spooky locations, this tour is worth every penny!