“Fun night!”

The Original Killarney Ghost Tour
Ranked #23 of 49 Tours in Killarney
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My family and I went on the ghost tour while we were in Ireland. I cannot recommend it enough!! Well worth the time and money. Amazing storytelling! A must do if you enjoy ghost tours!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Don't think I've every been to a better ghost tour. The craic was incredible especially with Ray who is a brilliant storyteller, he almost gave us all heart failure but it was worth it . Would recommend to anyone visiting Killarney.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I went last night with my family and it was a really good experience. The 2 hosts were very friendly and had a very good time. As we went to both of the locations they would tell you the history of the site and why it is believed to be haunted.

I would not recommend to family's with small children as there is moments of silent where all the lights are turned off and it is very scary. I would recommend to 10+ and is a great way to spend a night with the family.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I went with a tour group of about 20 other young adults, and spent two hours being scared witless! Ray and DB were amazing storytellers and definitely kept us on our toes with the stories and the jumpscares throughout the entire evening. I was terrified during the actual tour, but find it hilarious now, and I have enjoyed telling everyone about the experience ever since the tour ended. Definitely not for the faint of heart, but if you want to experience amazing storytelling and some decidedly spooky locations, this tour is worth every penny!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

This was my first ghost tour and it definitely was way more than what I expected. I had envisioned some cheesy ghost hunt and this tour offered good history and story telling. Everything from the entry to the bus to the different places they took you was awesome. Now I won't ruin the surprises but I definitely jumped not once but several times during the tour. It was very scary so I'm glad I went with friends! After the tour ended, they dropped my tour group off the Shire Bar in town which was perfect - I needed a drank after that tour!