The Original Killarney Ghost Tour
Open today: 21:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Best night of my life

These are some of the best storytellers I’ve ever met. This was the best night of my life. It is... read more

Reviewed 5 September 2018
courtneythompson1097
Biloxi, Mississippi
via mobile
Amazing fantastic Killarney Ghost Tour

Ray and DB were incredible! Great job telling fantastic stories! Do not pass up the opportunity to... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2018
dshield35
Hillsborough, New Jersey
via mobile

All reviews story telling great fun excellent knowledge difficulty walking two hours storytelling db orbs spooky stories craic haunted ray ireland coach
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Don't think I've every been to a better ghost tour. The craic was incredible especially with Ray who is a brilliant storyteller, he almost gave us all heart failure but it was worth it . Would recommend to anyone visiting Killarney.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Anthony M
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I went last night with my family and it was a really good experience. The 2 hosts were very friendly and had a very good time. As we went to both of the locations they would tell you the history of the site and why it is believed to be haunted.

I would not recommend to family's with small children as there is moments of silent where all the lights are turned off and it is very scary. I would recommend to 10+ and is a great way to spend a night with the family.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Sean_Trip12
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I went with a tour group of about 20 other young adults, and spent two hours being scared witless! Ray and DB were amazing storytellers and definitely kept us on our toes with the stories and the jumpscares throughout the entire evening. I was terrified during the actual tour, but find it hilarious now, and I have enjoyed telling everyone about the experience ever since the tour ended. Definitely not for the faint of heart, but if you want to experience amazing storytelling and some decidedly spooky locations, this tour is worth every penny!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank AJGabriel
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

This was my first ghost tour and it definitely was way more than what I expected. I had envisioned some cheesy ghost hunt and this tour offered good history and story telling. Everything from the entry to the bus to the different places they took you was awesome. Now I won't ruin the surprises but I definitely jumped not once but several times during the tour. It was very scary so I'm glad I went with friends! After the tour ended, they dropped my tour group off the Shire Bar in town which was perfect - I needed a drank after that tour!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent Excellent Excellent!!!
Ray and DB do an excellent job and tell the local stories wonderfully and a wee bit scary!!

Date of experience: February 2017