The Original Killarney Ghost Tour
Open today: 21:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Best night of my life

These are some of the best storytellers I’ve ever met. This was the best night of my life. It is... read more

Reviewed 5 September 2018
courtneythompson1097
Biloxi, Mississippi
via mobile
Amazing fantastic Killarney Ghost Tour

Ray and DB were incredible! Great job telling fantastic stories! Do not pass up the opportunity to... read more

Reviewed 12 August 2018
dshield35
Hillsborough, New Jersey
via mobile

All reviews story telling excellent knowledge difficulty walking two hours storytelling db spooky stories ireland ray
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I went with a tour group of about 20 other young adults, and spent two hours being scared witless! Ray and DB were amazing storytellers and definitely kept us on our toes with the stories and the jumpscares throughout the entire evening. I was terrified during the actual tour, but find it hilarious now, and I have enjoyed telling everyone about the experience ever since the tour ended. Definitely not for the faint of heart, but if you want to experience amazing storytelling and some decidedly spooky locations, this tour is worth every penny!

1  Thank AJGabriel
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

This was my first ghost tour and it definitely was way more than what I expected. I had envisioned some cheesy ghost hunt and this tour offered good history and story telling. Everything from the entry to the bus to the different places they took you was awesome. Now I won't ruin the surprises but I definitely jumped not once but several times during the tour. It was very scary so I'm glad I went with friends! After the tour ended, they dropped my tour group off the Shire Bar in town which was perfect - I needed a drank after that tour!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent Excellent Excellent!!!
Ray and DB do an excellent job and tell the local stories wonderfully and a wee bit scary!!

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Had the pleasure of going on this tour for a work night out last night. This was a fantastic experience from start to finish. Our two guides Ray and DB were brilliant. Very funny and informative. Plenty of laughs and scares along the way. I would definitely recommend this for either work or family outings. Great craic!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

This was such a fun experience. Genuinely scary at times (if you believe in the paranormal) but also quite a bit of fun. There were many laughs and many screams. The staff was incredible, they work extremely well together and deliver a night that you will remember for a long time to come. I highly recommend this to anyone who has a couple hours free time in Killarney, you will not regret it!!