Open today: 09:30 - 18:30

More Info
from US$29.10
More Info
2,506 results
All reviews ring of kerry queen victoria's ladies in waiting leprechaun crossing lovely view worth a stop sunny day gift shop killarney national park beautiful spot tour bus take photos car park muckross house the gap road lakes drive
Reviewed 14 October 2018

This was a great stop, so beautiful. Not as green as most of Ireland but loved the diversity. My favorite photo I took on this trip was from this stop.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

If on the way to the Ring of Kerry you pass the Ladies View do take a half hour to an hour to stop. The panoramic view is lovely. In addition you can purchase lunch or a snack and don't miss out on a delicious Irish Coffee. In addition they offer a fine assortment of clothing for men and women made in Ireland. Fairly priced I might add.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

So gorgeous and the perfect pull off for a photo op as you drive through the Killarney National Forest! We could not understand the title but figure it must be the name of a lake?? Lots of areas for hiking!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

If you are traveling by rental car, be aware of the crazy tour bus drivers around here. They all seem to be in a tremendous hurry, perhaps under pressure to meet time deadlines for their customers. I don't know. In any case, they will drive right by you around a very narrow turn on a very narrow road without blinking an eye. Scared the heck out of me a couple of times. If they can't pass you, they will insist you back up -- they never backed up for me. Other than that, the drive here and the view are totally worth it. It is a magnificent spot!

Reviewed 9 October 2018

We stopped for the view (so glad we did - GORGEOUS), and took some of the best photos of our entire trip as the sky was beautiful and blue and full of clouds. I also popped into the little gift shop to find a postcard, and I ended up finding a beautiful collection of bags made in the Aran Islands. Although I knew we'd be visiting the Aran Islands in a couple days, the man working the counter ensured that these prices would be better. And in fact - THEY WERE - by over 30 Euro. More importantly - this shop even had a better selection that the shops on the Aran Islands themselves.