4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
1,113 results
All reviews great location coach tour jacuzzi bath nice hotel leisure centre per day central location national park pubs town
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 November 2021

Stayed for one night with a tour and it was super cute! The lobby has 2 entrances one right downtown the second on a side street. The room was clean and comfortable, the bathroom was HUGE! It has both a shower and a jet tub. The location was perfect it was a short walk to the national park and to downtown. Breakfast had a nice variety and dinner was good. I recommend staying here due to comfort, cleanliness, and location.

Date of stay: November 2021
2  Thank JJ M
Brian Lawlor, General Manager at Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2021

Hello JJM

Thank you for your lovely review, it is always welcomed to receive such positive feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future

Reviewed 13 November 2021 via mobile

Great location and nice size rooms. Very clean room but we only had a view of roof tops, which wasn’t a deal breaker as we were only there to sleep. The staff was so nice and loved to chat with us. We would definitely recommend this location! The restaurant served a nice breakfast. A great place to visit while in Killarney.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank rrodeo
Brian Lawlor, General Manager at Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2021

Hello rrodeo,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your time with us here in Killarney and very happy that our staff made you feel welcomed and had time for a chat. I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future

Reviewed 30 October 2021

I organised my sisters hen party recently and we spent 2 nights at this hotel. Before booking I knew the location was super as it’s in the heart of the town and walking distance from everywhere we wanted to be. I didn’t realise how excellent the staff were going to be. We had a few different requests and all these were sorted without bother. There was a large group and we were seated in tables together each morning. The breakfast was really lovely. There’s a nice atmosphere in the hotel. In the lead up to the weekend Elaine was onto me a few times organising different aspects of the stay. Sunita, Anna, Szabina were all great at check in desk sorting everyone out. Michael the night Porter did his best to look after us with some tables when we returned after our meal. Stephen looked after us for our Prosecco reception and also put our ‘goody’ bags into all the rooms and on check out helped us with our luggage. Everyone was on top of their game and seemed to know exactly what was happening whether it was their area or not. It felt like a royal treatment. Looking forward to returning.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank deirdreo447
Brian Lawlor, General Manager at Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2021

Hello deirdreo447,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and it is always great to read that some of our team members had a positive impact on making your experience memorable. I am delighted to hear that you all had a great time with us and I do hope that we will get to welcome you back again in the near future

Reviewed 27 October 2021 via mobile

Visited O’Donoghues on Saturday night. Firstly we got turned away from the door as it was full. Finally later on in the evening we made it in, I can see why we couldn’t get in earlier. It’s a small pub and unfortunately you have to be seated (restrictions). All covid checks done (which took a little time), great to see as many places in Killarney not checking properly. We could see why it was so busy. Apparently it only opened on Friday and there was a real buzz around the place. Live music in all night and it was great. Only stayed for a few pints (cracking pint of Guinness).
Back on Sunday for some food, try the beef pie and the fish and chips, yum. Next time we are in Killarney we will be back.

Room tip: They don’t take reservations for the O’Donoghues so you have to be lucky
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank John C

Hello John C,

I am delighted to read that you got to experience our new bar and that you enjoyed it. Thank you for your patience with regards to the restrictions and adhering to the procedures. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your food and also your pint!

I do hope that you will visit soon

Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with his hotel. The staff are friendly and attentive. The room was comfy and clean perhaps could do with updating decor but it was nice and comfy. The breakfast was fine and wasn't too busy. The hallway carpets are in need of replacing but other than this it's a nice hotel and I would return. Beds were very comfortable also. Though the water pressure in the shower was not good and the bath was very powerful very strange. Toilitries but no conditioner and slippers also. Tea/coffee facilities.

Room tip: No parking on site but they reimburse up to 3e a day I think. Plenty of near by car parks though.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello CurlySusie,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and provide us with feedback. I assure you that points mentioned will be addressed and improved to further enhance our hotel. I am glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future