2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Priceline
1,115 results
All reviews great location coach tour jacuzzi bath nice hotel leisure centre per day central location national park pubs town
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2021 via mobile

Overpriced and stinking €200 a night.. you have to pay for parking. They have 2 hotel bars that you have to go out on to the busy Main Street to queue for and hope that you get a seat it’s scandalous. There is entry to both of these pubs from reception but they don’t want you using these as it’s on a first come first serve basis to anyone in Killarney. If this was stated when you pay €200 to stay in the hotel that unfortunately both our hotel bars are not really for people staying in the hotel but every other tourist who is staying anywhere but there hotel it’s embarrassing. We also had an issue with the room I was told they have 3 hotels locally sorting us another room should be no problem. Half an hour later I was told that every room in there 3 Killarney hotels were booked out. But I was able to go online and book a room in all 3 for that same nite and every nite after it. Breakfast was shocking rashers nearly walked off the plate they were that raw! Rooms outdated. Reception staff are so unhelpful with the bar seating issue it was just awkward. The lady supervisor in the restaurant was lovely to us but all the young staff were all a bag of nerves! Unfortunately it’s like a factory printing money the aim is just sell sell sell €8.90 for a vodka and coke is ridiculous. I’d rather sleep in a dog box then ever return

1  Thank Erin O
Brian Lawlor, General Manager at Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2021

Hello Erin O,

Thank you for taking the time for providing us with feedback. I am disappointed to read your comments and it is unfortunate that on this occasion there were some issues surrounding your stay. We do always offer preference to our residents of the hotel, however considering the safety and wellbeing of all our guests, we do adhere to seating capacities at this time.

I would be more than happy to speak with you regarding the other points mentioned if you wish to contact me directly at gm@killarneytowers.com

I do look forward to hearing from you

Reviewed 10 October 2021 via mobile

Visited with my son for swimming session , the staff very rude , abrupt and condescending. Need to understand we are paying customer , took great pleasure in enforcing petty rules in a very rude way, will look at Elgin from now on

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brian Lawlor, General Manager at Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

Hello P2899VHmikej

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback following your recent visit with us here in Killarney. I am disappointed to read your feedback as this is completely out of character and not what we would wish any of our guests to have as their lasting impression. We pride ourselves on our guest experience and my apologies if on this occasion there were some shortcomings on our behalf.

I do appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and I would be happy to discuss further if you would like to contact me directly on GM@killarneytowers.com

Reviewed 4 October 2021

I haven’t even arrived at the hotel yet but already the staff have been amazing and so so helpful, especially Elaine she couldn’t do any more to help us and is great at her job! Can’t wait for our stay now!

1  Thank 447aoifes
Brian Lawlor, General Manager at Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2021

Hello 447aoifes,

I am delighted to read such a review, especially given the fact that you have yet to arrive to stay with us! I am happy that you feel we have done everything to make your pre-arrival as seamless as possible for you and I will certainly pass on your lovely comment to Elaine.

We are al looking forward to welcoming you when you arrive and it will be a pleasure to meet you when you do so

Reviewed 30 September 2021 via mobile

Lovely hotel in the heart of Killarney. Rooms were comfortable and clean,staff were friendly and helpful. It did everything we needed to do. Only downside was that there is no parking. Discounted parking is a 10 min walk. OK on a fine day but not ideal.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank Alan M

Hello ALan M,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I am delighted to read that everything with the hotel was good for you and I hope that you enjoyed your time in Killarney. Parking can be difficult at times and especially given that Killarney is such a busy town.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future

Kind Regards,

Brian Lawlor,

Reviewed 12 September 2021

Our four day stay in this hotel was a lovely experience. Our room was spotlessly clean, the bed was incredibly comfortable, lovely soft towels, quality toiletries and even a whirlpool bath, which was amazing. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful.
The breakfast catered for all tastes and the full breakfast was served on a really hot plate. However, the evening meal let the Hotel down. The menu didn’t really change so was glad only to be there for four nights. A lovely slice of roast beef was served on a cold plate, so 3/4 of it was eaten cool, then cold, as was a lovely slice of turkey. Neither of these roasts were served with the usual accompaniments (roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, bread sauce, cranberry sauce) just 2 slices of carrot, 2 slices of swede, and mashed potato, ( very nice) and one evening, an addition of 2 florets of broccoli and 4 peas. Would I stay again? Most certainly, if the evening meal could be brought up to the standard of the rest of the Killarney Towers Hotel.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank Teckle31
Brian Lawlor, General Manager at Killarney Towers Hotel & Leisure Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2021

Hello Teckle31

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I can ensure you that the points that you have made about your evening dining experience shall be followed up with our culinary team to avoid any such occurrences in the future. We always aim for all our guests have an enjoyable experience with us which is why all feedback is welcomed as this is how we continue to improve.

It is great to hear that all aspects of your stay otherwise were enjoyable and I am glad that you had a lovely experience with us at the Killarney Towers.

I do look forward to welcoming you again in the future