Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews lovely hotel wedding reception town centre two nights from start to finish ring of kerry both mornings family room top class fantastic stay would highly recommend this hotel national park receptionist joan cork fab ireland
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2021

Lovely hotel. Very clean and Covid protocols were followed. Staff was very friendly and helpful especially Jackie in Reception who was lovely and really great at advising us on where to go. Breakfast was lovely as was dinner in the bar where we ate for the 3 nights of our stay. Location was a nice 20 minute walk into the centre of Killarney. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone travelling to Killarney.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Heights Hotel, Other at The Heights Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your recommendation, It really means a lot to the entire team here at the hotel. The greatest compliment that we can receive is when our guests choose to return to our hotel so we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2021

Our stay at the Heights was perfect. The room was large and very comfortable. We could see the mountains from our room. There was a mini-fridge that was very helpful, and all the amenities that you would expect. The room was clean and COVID protocols were followed.
Jackie at the reception was great and always helpful.
We had dinner at the hotel one of the nights, and the food was great. I had seafood chowder and a steak sandwich (the pepper sauce was one of the highlights!). The presentation of the food was also impeccable. The cheesecake I had for dessert was also delicious.
The breakfast system worked really well, and the options were good.
The location was very good as well, right beside a big Supervalu, a gas station, a pharmacy and other facilities.

We stayed for 3 days and had no problems.

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your very kind words. It is very rewarding to read that you enjoyed so many different aspects of your stay. Jaquie is a relatively new member of the team and I am sure that she will be delighted to be mentioned personally in your review.

We pride ourselves on being a safe destination for our guests and it's so nice to see that our guests appreciate all of the effort put in by our team to maintain our protocols.

We hope that you continue to choose our hotel for all of your accommodation needs here in Killarney.

Reviewed 4 July 2021

Spent a totally relaxing weekend in this superb Hotel, the staff could not have done any more for us. Spotlessly clean, great covid protection in place. All within walking distance of the town centre.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for awarding us the maximum possible score, we really appreciate it. We are so happy to read that you had a relaxing stay in our hotel, we pride our self on being a quiet and welcoming destination for our guests to enjoy.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2021

I stayed at the Heights at the weekend with my son and my friend and it was amazing. I firstly met Joan as I needed some guidance around the town and she was so welcoming and helpful. When I came back to check in we met the amazing Jackie and she well and truly made our stay. She was so lovely and my son hasn’t stopped talking about her and when he can go back again to see her. We had dinner in the restaurant and it was the nicest steak sandwich I have ever had. Our room was very spacious with a door to go outside which was lovely. We will definitely be returning and can’t wait to see Jackie again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Heights Hotel, Other at The Heights Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words, I'm sure that the Joan and Jaquie will be delighted to be mentioned personally in your review. We are very lucky to have an exceptional team of staff who work every day to provide exactly the kind of service that you received.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 June 2021

Stayed here last week with husband and kids.

Room - nice room but a couple of little problems. There was a stain on comforter on the bed so I removed it before my son settled in. The headboard was torn on the bed. The protective glass on the small table was not secured and ended up sliding off while my 8year old played his switch at the table which gave us a fright to say the least.

Food - bar food and 3course meal In the restaurant was divine. Couldn’t fault it so compliments to the chef!! We were served by Shannon who couldn’t do enough for us and made our meal all the more enjoyable with her great service.
Breakfast wasn’t great, long queue to get food from the buffet which was attended by only one person serving (young girl and she was so friendly and polite even under pressure). Quality of breakfast produce wasn’t on par with the standard of evening meal.

Staff - they really are amazing! There was nothing too much trouble and they were so personable and kind. My 8week old cried as soon as we arrived for dinner and the waitress waited for me to come back to take all of our order together. When I couldn’t finish my dinner, she kindly offered to pack it up and advised on which desserts would be most suitable to pack up for the room should I need it. No rushing us through our courses and very friendly with our son - thanks Shannon! The barman was equally as friendly and helpful (can’t remember his name but he has a new baby at home also!)

Housekeeping - general levels of cleanliness were to a high standard, however the glass conservatory seating area needed attention. There was a large build up of dead flies on the window sill which were off putting while I sat feeding the baby.

I alerted the reception staff as to the health and safety issue with the glass on the table before I left and followed it up with an email giving feedback the following day. I heard no response from the hotel one week later from our stay.

All in all it wasn’t an amazing stay by any means but It’s the staff and the food that stood out and would have us considering a return visit.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Heights Hotel, Other at The Heights Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing your comprehensive feedback with regard to your stay and it is rewarding to read that you had a very positive experience overall. The medium that you chose to provide feedback on was a messaging service on our hotels website. unfortunately the email address that you provided was not working and we had no way contact you. You used a third party website to book your stay so again we had no e-mail address as a result of your booking.

I would like to let you know that both Shannon and Uros were delighted to be mentioned in your review, we are very lucky to have an exceptional team of staff here in the Hotel.

I would be very happy for you to contact me through either of the means listed below and thank you once again for choosing to stay with us here at the Heights Hotel. We hope that you continue to choose our hotel for all of you accommodation needs here in Killarney.

Best regards,