1,216 results
All reviews stayed here superior room nice hotel town centre recommend this hotel bar food ring of kerry hotel bar enjoyed my stay the pub last weekend top class centra ireland pubs
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021

Very friendly staff. Everything was ideal for our stay. Good location at the outskirts of Killarney, Hopefully will be fully open properly before the summer and we might be able to return on a Holiday break.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 December 2020

Just had a great stay at the Killarney court hotel we met the nicest Porter William he couldn’t do enough for us he is such a kind soul just looking to help anyone that needs it! I will definitely stay again! And of course the manager Amanda couldn’t of been more accommodating for us! Lovely stay!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 December 2020

We paid €87 for a superior double room. The bathroom was lovely but the rest of the room was worse than a standard double in most hotels.It had 2 single beds zipped together and 2 single mattresses on top so there was a small gap between them. My side had a spring digging into my side all night which is not very comfortable never mind when your 7months pregnant. Our room was freezing for the whole time we were there even with the heating on. Had to sleep with a jumper on in bed. We had dinner in the bar/restaurant and it was lovely and couldn't fault it. There was one man serving and he was fantastic very nice man. There was a young man and woman working also but they were clueless, the lady tried to convince a customer that Hennessey wasnt brandy??..
The same 2 young staff were working for breakfast the next morning and let me tell you they are definitely in the wrong job. Breakfast was an extra €22 which we couldn't eat as it was like rock so we just had croissants instead. Even the chef came out and had words with those 2 staff. We had planned to finish off our Christmas shopping the next day but instead we left the hotel early and went straight home we had had more than enough of the place. We were so disappointed with our stay. We have stayed in better hotels for the same price or even cheaper with much better qualityand service. Both my partner and I have worked in the hotel and bar industry for years and never have we seen something so badly run and set up.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank khloeoleary22
Reviewed 11 November 2020

Fabulous hotel. From the moment I walked through the door Amanda in reception couldn't have been more welcoming. My room was to a very high standard, very clean and comfortable. Bathroom was plenty big and clean also. The lady at the bar (apologies I never got her name) was so friendly and professional and the service was top class. I was served by Steve in the morning who tended to the breakfast and was extremely friendly and again the service was top class. Food was delicious. The reception, bar/restaurant areas were all clean and spotless. Superb wifi. Ideally located with a Supermacs , 2 garage courts and a pharmacist beside/opposite the hotel and only a 10 minute walk to Killarney town centre. I will be back and hopefully bring the family for a breakaway when Covid-19 is a distant memory. Thank you Steve and to all the staff.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank searl68
Reviewed 21 October 2020

Had such a wonderful time staying will definitely be back to stay soon hopefully, myself and my best friend booked in for a relaxing weekend and the staff were so nice and food was excellent too. See ye real soon

Date of stay: October 2020