My wife and I stayed 4 nights here in October 2011. It was a charming hotel with good service and very relaxing. It is well situated in Killarney town about 10 minutes walk from the centre. Breakfast was freshly cooked when we ordered it. The decor was old style and lovely. There was afternoon tea/coffee with cakes available free every day. This was a good choice and we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Earls Court House, Killarney in the south west of Ireland. Here you will enjoy the traditions of warm Irish hospitality. The Hotels splendid Victorian accommodation has been complimented with every modern comfort for your enjoyment and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Earls Court House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Earls Court House Hotel Killarney
- Earls Court Hotel
- Earls Court Killarney
- Earls Court House Killarney, Europe